Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lotuschef in Chat - Using 4 Noble Truths 用四圣谛





Dear YY
Please practice what I shared with you.
This is a process which comes from the 4 Noble Truths that I have posted on blogs many times.


1. absorb information
2. analyse these information
3. derive at what you are going to do with these information
4. most often, you don't need even to act at all.

Saying sorry whenever something happened, is not what a sincere cultivator should repeatedly do.

I don't scold you and didn't even scold you before, Don't always say "sorry fashi".

I will be most happy for you if you can keep what I shared with you in mind.

Like the Whats app case - why do you jumped immediately to shutting down the Chat group you created?
Your first course of action should not be Shut Down then no problem liao!

You should think about what I said and if don't understand ask and I can help you by discussing what you don't understand.

Going ahead without proper consideration, you are not using what you hear from SZ and me, to use and transform and make yourself happy and also sharing with all around you.

Keep these 3 in mind please : Cool Calm Clear mindedness.

Both of you spent lots of time with me and I also shared much with you two.
Please put to good use to benefit self as well as all sentient beings.

Remember the fastest way to achieve Cool calm clear is to do 9 steps breathing.
cheers
Lotuschef


Hi Fashi,

Thanks for your advise. 
I noted after reading your emails. I didn't delete the apps chat group. 
I kept saying sorry is because I am humble. 
My fast action is to meant well and protect you only.

Amituofo,


Dear all, 
hope you picked up something useful from the above conversation. :)


Happy Cultivating!


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


Edited from Notes of Lotuschef.

No comments:

Post a Comment