Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lotuschef at Play - Fame & Fortune 扬名与财富



This is my Root Guru, Living Buddha Lian Sheng.



These are my activities.
Qigong practice before Fire Puja.
Guiding a group of students to diligently cultivate to help self as well as others.










Chat : 
LC: O! VM XX said that she can help me become famous or well known!
Hahaha!
I said no need!
I am happy being able to RUN FREE!
I also told her most of TBS students also know of me when Core announced that they have delisted me!
The search engines were tops on 莲廚法师!lianchu fashi !
hahaha!

she thinks she "helps" me become famous then she can be boss of me & get important like my business manager!!!
still so sentient minded - fame & fortune


TT: very offtrack hor.

why is it that she's still scrutinizing fame stuff like this? 

no wonder GM said repeatedly that despite the enlightenment, people still need to cultivate.

VM XX  is one of the real example for us to be cautious of the flow of thoughts.
Well, it seems that the chain of thoughts becomes an important thing to observe.

Hahaha, it really reminds me of GM saying the "wonderful observation of own thoughts".



RR: each time Fashi goes there, always has interesting stories from these funny ppl. ha7..
it comes to a fame business liao this season lol..wat a ridiculous thought from a VM


LC: The Vm title and the Enlightenment announcement n ancestral robe can't appease these people who have yet to yoga!



Fortune?

This week from 31-1-2014:- Pure Karma charity gave

NTD 2,500 to Chung Tai Zen Monastery for any purpose.
NTD 5,000 to Mi Tuo Village for purpose of Lighting Brightness Lamp for Lian Sheng Huo Fo, SZ.
NTD 7,500 to Lotus Light Charity Taiwan + 100 units of pendants for those that donate >NTD 200 + 7 units of SZ's mini-statues for >NTD 1,000 each. 

This kind of "fortune" goes to charity and not for enhancement of "sentient minded" greedy people to ever hold! 


Fame?
No need! 
See how SZ's TIME is being subpoena by his sentient care-takers?
No leisure for his own pursuits but forced to attend dining entertainments meal after meal, until he begs Golden Mother to let him retire!

Question: Do you want this kind of lifestyle?
Is this the lifestyle for an ordained monk?

Perhaps return TBS to the Universe and let Divinities pick another to carry on! 
Hahaha! 

Once again, please remember that I ONLY LISTEN TO SZ AND NO ONE ELSE, so please don't waste my time or yours in trying to rope me into any of your individual scheme which are detrimental to other sentient beings! 
NOT INTERESTED!!!


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment