Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Gifts from Maitreya & the Whole Universe

NOTE: the relevant pictures for the Visualization from the link below:

http://lotuschef.blogspot.tw/2014/02/gifts-from-maitreya-whole-universe-2.html


Hi TT
can u take a screenshot of 31-1-2014 and add to the article with the links to SZ's speeches please
the little toshiba laptop can't do it!

O! Maitreya gave me 2 wonderful gifts too!
Both are visualization of Maitreya & pretty nice too.
will share tomorrow when I am less tired! :)
Cheers all


TT: Sure sure.Happy resting, fashi dear :)


LC: Not resting yet lol.
Writing about 2 brothers that I met today.
However, myveyes want to close up!
Both don't resemble each other n karmic influences too very different.:)

I highlighted SZ's version of Astral transformation of Yogacara 唯识大神变
going to do the english one on 3 gifts from maitreya

now some Gossips!

met a pair of fashi - young ones from XX
they brought me over to the 7-eleven to meet "A fan of mine"- their words.

well? its lian AA- the YY lotus VM n enlightened too

lian AA is also not my cup of tea, only nice to you when you are of some use!

seems AA again alienated by almost all in taiwan as well as seattle,

O! the 2 young ones too, not popular as well
so the 3 of them is now a common sight in TW!


Lian XX suggested that 4 of us go to Tw temple and walk around to scare them
hahaha!

I am not to be use by XX in any way!


Enlightened ones need people to help to scared others?
didn't want to waste my time talking to them!

SZ said to tell one of the young one something n then I left.


hey, people, SZ described the 3 gifts very like the one I shared in Seattle !
also Pure karma sadhana - like the lighting up of Self and All beings in the 3 deep Breathing practice at the start and also the 4 Immeasurable Visualization when we all merge into a Big Bright Light Sea!


Hahaha! Maha Perfection is every body lighted up and rise to Pureland!!!


TT: Yes, like the 6 Yogas of Naropa as well.

Lol, now that's a big gossip thingy!
YY wants some drama for TW temple :D

LC: YY always think that all must bow to her and also serve her well, bcos SZ said that her enlightenment level is higher than ZZ.
I am not going to let her use me in anyway

Hahaha! How did I know the 6 yogas of Naropa?
The Purification method too from this 6 yogas!
Makes people wonder, who teach me! :)
pls go insert the related links from our blogs into the 3 gifts article that I just posted
cheers


TT: done :)

LC: merci beaucoup

TT: Avec plaisir.Nice photos hor, candles everywhere!

LC: Is it clear enough?
I mean the explanation of 3 gifts.

Ya. They set up so many tables n 8 of us plus one cabby arrived .
Hahaha! They are so happy to see us.
Their in charge told me their booth at lamp festival just beside TBS'.


TT: At a glance it is clear.
However, they are meant for advanced sadhana,
I'm not sure if the readers will understand, but how do you expect them to understand them? lol.

Your elaborated notes below the 3 gifts have already explained them quite clearly.
They should have got some understanding with frequent practice.


LC: Well, mindset utmost must be for good of all!

This is same as maitreya lol
Else how to merge or yoga,
The thing is Maha perfection just happened to be pure karma's cultivation criteria too!

Hehe!
Real Fun!

GG: Yeah those ppl keep collecting more than should be. Scary if they hv to pay in this lifetime

LC: no! the scary thing is they either have to pay back in many lifetimes or go to vajra or timeless Hell, cos their victims are Buddhas n boddhisattvas!

their victims:- SZ, fellow students like me & other sanghas n etc...
very scary hor!

Think they are going to draw my blood! Hahaha!

TT: fashi dear, you take care hor :D

LC: don't worry. If they really use violence, they will be killing a Buddha!
relax! SZ won't let that happen la.
I am voicing stuff that SZ can't lol
best to warn these people that they had already over-collected!

TT dear, need help

can u put Maitreya's seed syllable "Yu" into the Pure karma mani gem with the white lotus at the base, pls
then the mani shines with 5 colors light and slowly the lights become petals of 5-colored lights drifting down softly like snow flakes

then the lotus n mani transformed into Maitreya with all buddhas & boddhisattvas surrounding him
the petals of lights seem to be gifts from Maitreya & the whole universe
loverly?


when SZ said the boddhisattvas are all there, guess how spook I was?
hahahaha

the thing is when these lighted petals contact anyone, they become pure and shines with light too, the color of the petals that touch them!


TT: I think i quite understand the above visualization. let me do some tricks with them later :D


LC: think this is purify self and then purify all - yogacara's astral transformation

that nite when I was sleeping, I remember that once after fire puja in malaysia, I was resting n found myself back in heaven, and someone walked in calling me : fei chai- fat boy!
I didn't answer, then he shouted: ouy, mi le fo (maitreya)

hahaha!
I am another maitreya coming to succor all?
who knows except sz

On another occasion when I walked into this same place like when I was welcomed by Ksiti on my first birthday with SZ, this voice shouted: AH Nan hui lai le. [Ananda come back liao]
interesting right?


TT: what is fei chai?

omg, so cute hor hhahaha.

gm said in the recent sermon that Maitreya has descended several times, but if you have to recognise if that person is Maitreya hahahaha.

that means not so manh people know how to discern.
i read somewhere about the fat monk who loved to eat. people despised him since it wasn't the discipline of a monk, but sad to know he was indeed Maitreya and performed miracles and worked for salvation lol.


LC: Fei is fat n Chai is boy. Fat boy lol.
I am really rounded n taking a cat nap by a rock wall.
The place is cool n comfortable n quiet too.

whenever I walked in or already inside this place, the feeling is very good lol!


Cheers all

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment