Saturday, December 15, 2012

Lotuschef in Chat - Open Mindset Please [2]

LC: there is BZ person that thinks to educate me with gossips from ilovegm forum n now an article by VM huijun. her views are her own and just becos I dont agree with them to join ilovegm group to show support for GM, then I am in the wrong!!!
Hahaha.
Seems people still busy looking at stuff to "reprimand" me for my Disobedience!!! :)


AA: haha, i love this part "i only listen to GM, not to others" also SZ hasnt stated that this VM is enlighten in theory lol.
Tantra is both theory and practice. no need to show off how good the theory we have. ha7..


BB: I love to compare the present situation with those in the ancient time.
The guru taught the pupils and afterwards went into separate ways.
The pupil practised as per the guru's instruction but might not necessarily be able to meet the guru physically again.
There were no internet and telephone calls, what more to create such a group to show the love for the guru.

Yes, therefore I agree with "the love in the heart is enough", its projection shines wider and immeasurable compared to those stated in the forum.
Why do people like to act like crusaders to display love to others? I don't know.
For me, I'd better use my time to cultivate and do other necessary things than being unconsciously led into maneuvered opinions hahaha.


They may say they're right, then let them be.
When the times has come, they will understand the truth themselves.
Cheers all :)


BB: I remember a week ago, I went to dinner with a friend of theravada order who loves to practise meditation.
Unfortunately this man has unstable emotion and is very easily angered by silly situations, like traffic jam.
So he blurted all his emotion to me in his car and I was smiling all the way to the dining premise.

I told him: you've been practising meditation, do you know how to link the experience to the present times?

He replied confidently: Ah, that's only for the advanced practitioners and it has to be bla bla bla (he spoke the sanskrit terms and I didn't understand them).

I asked him again: Well, I'm not an experienced meditator myself, but you see me now ah, I'm happy and smiling all the way despite the traffic jam and desperate moments. Do you think I understand meditation or not?

He began to get irritated by my statement: So you want to tell me that you can link the experience of your meditation into your daily lives? I think you're insane bla bla bla.


Hahaha, he doens't believe tantra; and he thinks that tantric sadhana is just a mere recitation from the beginning to the end. I don't care, but I pray that he may see the truth in the future.

Until several days ago he messaged me that he needed to practise to control his anger. I joked to him: you go drink longdanchao and sleep lah.
**[longdancao is a herb that I already shared in an article in my blogs. Its extremely bitter tasting to many. However, its has "liver cleansing & cooling effects. For proper dosages, please consult a qualified & licensed practitioner.

Just like what happens to the loveguru forum, what can we do if they hold their conviction and belief to be the only truth hahahaha.

Amitabha hahaha.


LC: The problem is I told this student that I am not interested in what is in ilovegm
N why. He try to educate me with a VM's view.

Karmic hindrances like guru said retards ppl from cultivating well or understanding basic dharma.

I am trying to tell them to listen to guru only!



The reaction of most will be I m too proud n won't listen to others.
Hui jin trying to justify that openly teaming up is Right. N she uses the disciplines to silence others.
She, like many fall into a pattern of looking from one minor viewpoint only. 

Widely speaking, any form of retaliation in thoughts or actions is not a true yogi. 

Why justify with discipline n respecting n valuing guru's reputation?
Hahaha!

One needs to learn how to void things to universe like guru. If I said so, guess what will happen? :)

Open mindset n letting go, not easy to truly understand! 

Immeasurable channels to employing Buddha Dharma in our daily lives, but how many wish to truly spend time to explore?

[As per Guru's instruction, I will refrain from analyzing others' statements. It is up to their Karmic influences what they choose to share with others. Moreover, many are prideful and won't see eye-to -eye with others' views and maintain a closed stance that their's are the Absolute Truth or Mindset. ]
The recent "feeling the pinch" article was shared with Guru's approval as it came from yet another master that trying to worm into the limelight. ]

:)  Cheers

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

No comments:

Post a Comment