Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Lotuschef in Appearance of Yidam

Kannon (Avalokiteshvara), The Affectionate Mother
Image © Yamazaki Shorin
Terjemahan Indonesia: Sang Yidam Menampakkan Diri

AA called me and asked to go for tea with him and BB. He said he and BB are just nearby my residence.

We went to Mcdonalds. :)
My usual and favorite is Mango smoothie!

BB went to buy the drinks and I glanced at AA.
He has greenish patches on his face.
I told him to chant Guru's mantra & I helped him to disperse the greenish patches.

Hehe! Also loan him my "Sariputra's sarira" pendant.

As AA closed his eyes and silently chant Guru's mantra, I look at him and do the same.
Well?
I saw Avalokitesvara's features superimposed on AA's face!
I changed over and chant Avalokitesvara's mantra of [Om Mani Pad Me Hom].

When BB came back with our drinks, I told AA that his yidam is Avalokitesvara.

He said: At last!

In fact, BB also has one dark patch on his forehead which cleared away after sitting a while.

Dear all, no matter how busy you are, remember to chant Guru's mantra as much as possible.

Let Guru care for you all the time. :)

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment