Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5-1-2011 业障消除的异梦/Unique dream of Karma Cleansing [1]

Pertaining to the phenomenon of Karma Cleansing, there are lots of written queries to this matter.
True Buddha student cultivating True Buddha Tantric Dharma receives empowerment & results in Karma Cleansing. 
I specifically give an example:
Grand master/grand mistress: wish you well.
Very grateful for GM's empowerment.
I used to have head discomfort. On September 30, I had a dream. In this dream, I was holding a comb & using strength to comb forward. This resulted in combing out lots of bee like or housefly like worms. 
From that day hence, my head discomfort improved tremendously.
Student lotus ..... hereby bow & give thanks.
Wish GM well.



To be continued.


Amituofo
Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment