Friday, January 21, 2011

21-1-2011 GM's Dharma Speeches 师尊的法语开示

It is beneficial to listen repeatedly to GM's Dharma speeches!
Haha! They are humorous and sometimes hilarious too. But the most important of all, he keeps all audience awake and put his point across as well. 
He actually enumerated many points or characteristics of an Enlightened One in the Sword of the Yogi and also into his speeches. 
If one patiently gathers all these pointers, I am sure it will lead one to Enlightenment. 
When I encourage anyone to cultivate, I used to tell some of them that GM is instrumental for us getting to the bottom of 'The mountain'. Equipping us with rations, mountaineering necessities and know how to climb 'The mountain'. 
As to who can climb to the peak depends solely on Self and not GM.


I received calls from many when GM made some landmark announcements recently. My point is, I am shocked that many did not truly understand GM all this while and take only surface views of everything said. 


May I humbly suggest the following:-
1. Listen carefully and at the same time watch GM's body language and his tone.
2. Record certain details and compare with previous ones of similar directions.
3. Listen again later online and go through what you have recorded.
4. You can then use your Heart to work the rest out.


I find that this way, one gradually learn to be observant. 
It is also beneficial for One that wants to merge with GM in Yoga cultivation to study GM or any Divinity thoroughly. 


I urge all to Trust GM infinitely.
Remember he is a living Buddha and knows what he is doing. 
O! A good book to read is Sunzi Art of War. Haha! Wake up one's lethargic "brain". 


Although I applaud the concern for GM's well being, I still urge all to just watch and let things take its natural path. 
如如不动!- Nothing can affect or move One. Stay in control of Self.


Amituofo
Lotuschef
True Buddha School



No comments:

Post a Comment