Monday, January 17, 2011

17-1-2011 Reflective Moments 回顾阵阵

Browsing through the photos taken on 2 October 2010 & 1 January 2011 at Nirvana Memorial Gardens Singapore (available in this blogspot).
See the magnificence of the main hall?  
I can feel the energy the Buddha & Boddhisattva compassionately shower upon us every time I look at the photos.
I remember telling a fellow disciple that I am extremely grateful to our beloved guru for arranging that I have such superb surroundings to chant sutra for merits dedication.
A freshie in TBS who took refuge in August 2008 & become a lama in September 2009. 
Also giving me the support of more than 50 fellow disciples for the sutra chanting dedication.
One just can't stop being humbled by GM's caring for a junior like me. 
GM, I love you very very much.
& I am sure so does all fellow TBS students. 


Amituofo
Lotuschef


True Buddha School







No comments:

Post a Comment