Saturday, January 29, 2011

29-1-2011 Speedy way to be Powerful 快速成就大法力

BG:shijie, I teach you how to acquire Power very fast
SJ:OK
BG: visualize there are no end no limit of Divinities up above. Then there are no end no limit of yourself receiving empowerment from these Divinities. This way you become very powerful very fast.
This happened a few month after I took refuge.
I was shocked that a disciple of 10+years have only Power in mind.

BG invited me to go see how he cleanse house of spirits. So I tagged along.
Upon arrival, he asked whether the spirits are present or not. I said don't sense any.
He chanted alot of mantra of 'powerful' vajras, asking that they prevent spirits haunting that house from entering the house again.
Haha! I asked him why don't use Vajra bell & septre and he said he don't know how.
In the guise of teaching him & house owners how to use Vajra bell and septre, I armed the house.
I told a venerable about this and he said I have been made use of by BG because I have 'fa-li' (power).

Amituofo
Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment