Sunday, January 30, 2011

30-1-2011 Samodhi? 三摩地?

One evening before cultivation at a temple.
BG: Shijie, can you sit behind me. When we Ru-ding (go into Samodhi) you see whether I am doing it right or not.  

**BG has taken refuge for more than 10years. Shijie has taken refuge for about 9months. 


Another evening before cultivation.
BG: Shijie, I cultivate every morning at 7am and around 7.30am I Ru-ding. I inform my Dharma Protectors to let you into my house. You come and see whether I can Ru-ding the proper way or not. 


**BG expects the Shijie to use Transcendental Powers to travel out of her body (shell) and visit him and inspect whether he is doing Samodhi the right way or not. If not, how can he do so.


1. GM said when you can Ru-ding, you know yourself.
2. GM also said there's a serene, peaceful aura when you first enter Samodhi. 
3. Samodhi  in higher levels, the Yogi is eternally in the same state & the environment/surrounding does not affect/matter at all. 
4. Both episodes tell us clearly, BG has no idea of the state of Samodhi. 
5. To share my personal experiences:-
A person has a serenity & shine when in Samodhi & we can see this on their face & the calmness of their breathing. Their body language is one of stillness, at ease, at peace. 
So we need to view from Front & not Behind. 


HAHA!  
If Shijie can travel to his residence Transcendentally, the Dharma Protectors he allured to can't stop her at all. 
It is Doubtful he has any. 


BG does 3 different types of Armour Protection before he leaves his flat daily --- Om borulancheli; Four level of armoring; Big White Umbrella Shield. 
Why he is so paranoid? What is he scared of? 
He should listen with his heart to GM. 


All I can say is, he needs to have TOTAL FAITH/TRUST  in GM.
Do you all agree?


Amituofo
Lotuschef
True Buddha School









No comments:

Post a Comment