Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4-1-2011 Venerable has Power? 法师有法力吗?

Last year, my 1st time leading True Buddha Repentance. 
We set up the blessing & bardo booth.
Some fellow disciples asked: Does Venerable has Power for these rituals?
Recently, same question someone asked at fire puja that I organised.


Haha! Do I have the Power? I asked GM laughingly.


I decided to share my views with GM's approval. 


First of all, What POWER must a venerable possess in order to perform the above rituals?
What do you perceive as POWER? (I shared articles about Power previously).


Haha! It is not the Venerable that need to have POWER, it is you the one seeking blessing & bardo empowerment from GM, Buddha/Boddhisattva that need to HAVE POWER TO CONVINCE GURU & ALL DIVINITIES that you are sincere in registering & asking. 
The Venerable only helps by setting up a channel for you to seek blessing & bardo empowerment.
GM said as long as you are sincere then everything will work out.
Everything depends on you & not the Venerable.


This is taken on the 25-12-2010 at Vajrasattva 100 syllable mantra marathon. Someone caught orbs of lights & sent to me. 
These orbs of lights actually contains Divinity within.
[Come join us 2nd week of March 2011 as we are doing the Marathon again at Lei Zhang Shi Singapore].


GM recently reiterates that we actually take refuge with our own Buddha nature which we eventually should find upon cultivation. 


Come join us for group cultivation if you still have doubts. 
Amituofo


Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment