Sunday, January 23, 2011

23-1-2011 Disciple of the Great Auspicious Vajra 大福金刚之徒

Yesterday, someone came and thank me. She said I was in her dream.
She called me one day last week and ask the year I was born. 
Haha! She strikes lottery. 


Remind me of another. During Ganesha's fire homa one Sunday afternoon at a local temple. I saw Ganesha gives each one present a huge Ruby (size of rugby-ball), then gold nuggets (元宝), heaps of notes in US & SG currencies. 
Someone bet on my vehicle number. It comes out first prize that evening in exact order similar to my car. 
Well, seems the 4 digits also came out the night before but in a different order. Then on the following Wednesday, the 4 digit came out again. 
Haha! How do I know?
The wife told me that her husband likes my car very much and he bought suitcases of the same color as my car. 
I asked her why? She said husband strike lottery betting on my car number. 


GM has an edict that also helps strike first prize in lottery and also a practice called [immediately have money].


Well, most important is that GM is the Great Auspicious Vajra/大福金刚. And we are all his disciple. 


When you achieve Pure karma through studious cultivation, GM will ensure you have everything you need to spread Dharma and ease the lots of sentient beings.


I humbly suggest you all dream of GM.


Haha!


Amituofo
Lotuschef
True Buddha School





No comments:

Post a Comment