Sunday, January 23, 2011

23-1-2011 GM's Unlimited Compassion 师尊无限的慈悲





From Book 190 page 88《190集88页》


When I am with all of you, I always grant all request, every

matter also say : [Good], problem is, as to the word [No], 

I do not know how to say it.

与大家在一起, 我一向有求必应,什么都说「好」,



问题的所在,我对於「不」字,不知道怎么说才好。



When I am alone, everybody will hand me something to sign

and I do not reject any one.


我一个人时,大家都会拿东西给我签名,我来者不拒。


Why do I always say [Good]?



我为什么都说「好」呢?



Because I regard everybody as Good People, I save sentient 

beings, won't leave out a single one, that's why I pick up my 

pen and just sign.

因为我把所有的人都看成好人,我度众生, 


不捨一个, 所以我拿起笔来就签。



Is it that I am always being tricked and taken advantage of,

yes, yes, yes.


我是不是常常上当, 是不是常常吃大亏,是的,是的,是的。


Like writing this short article, if he reads it, at least he

knows should not trick/bluff Grandmaster.



像我写这篇小文, 如果他读到了, 他至少会知道,



不应该欺骗师尊。


I truly don't like to completely cutoff others' wishes even once, 



我实在不想一次就完全绝人之想, 


I try my utmost to satisfy all sentient beings' wishes and

needs, how others treat me I do not deem to care.

我尽力去满足众生的愿望及需求, 别人如何对待我,


我不会去管。


I ONLY WANT TO  LEAVE YOU A PIECE OF MY HEART!



我只想留一片心给你!


DO YOU KNOW THAT?

你知道吗?

                      ~                              ~


I read this from Facebook and I am so touched that this 

short and relatively simple passage bring forth GM's 

innermost thoughts. I decided to share with the non-chinese

fellow Dharma students.

Just can feel like he is right in front of me talking to me in

his ever loving and compassionate countenance.


Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School




No comments:

Post a Comment