Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lotuschef in Chat - Usnisa Vijaya & Casket Seal Dharani

http://www.purifymind.com/Sutras44.htm
 
Hi Lotus Lama Chef,
 
I was touched by your article of the Casket Seal Dharani, and I read it many times afterwards. I began searching for many more Buddhist sutras after that.
I had come up the Sutra of the Buddha Crown Supern Victory Dharani. I have not heard of this sutra before in the True Buddha School. Can you tell me what you know about it?
 
I have read the sutra and it is a superb sutra. I was wondering if you have the TBS version of the Dharani mantra in the sutra?
 
I have been cultivating diligently and I feel more at peace now since the last time I emailed you.
 
Best Regards,


Hi 
I am glad that you are doing well.
However, it is best to concentrate and not go wondering.
The Casket seal dharani is by far the best that I came across and as Guru said, all are one and one represents all.

Note that this Dharani contains all the secret essence of Buddhas of the 3 times; past, present & future. why go split your time chanting so many when u can stick to one.

this way also still your wondering and keep you focus n calm.

I have not heard of the one you mentioned and I don't have time at the present moment to explore. Lots of Guru's articles to translate into english to share on top of my other activities as well.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

Hi 
I found it.
It's Usnisa Vijaya Sutra and Dharani. 
Chant this before the casket seal dharani 

namo bhagavate trai-lokya prativiśiṣṭāya buddhāya bhagavate | tad-yathā oṁ viśodhaya viśodhaya | asamasama samanta-avabhāsa spharaṇa gati gahana svabhāva viśuddhe | abhiṣiñcatu māṁ | sugata vara vacana | amṛta-abhiṣeke mahāmantra pāne | āhara āhara āyuḥ sandhāraṇi | śodhaya śodhaya gagana viśuddhe | uṣṇīṣa vijaya viśuddhe | sahasra-raśmi saṁcodite | sarva tathāgata-avalokana ṣaṭ-pāramitā paripūraṇi | sarva tathāgata hṛdaya-adhiṣṭhāna-adhiṣṭhita mahāmudre | vajra-kāya saṁharaṇa viśuddhe | sarva-āvaraṇa-apāya-durgati pari-viśuddhe | prati-nivartaya-āyuḥ śuddhe | samaya-adhiṣṭhite maṇi maṇi mahāmaṇi | tathātā bhūta koṭi pariśuddhe | visphuṭa buddhi śuddhe | jaya jaya vijaya vijaya smara smara | sarva buddha-adhiṣṭhita śuddhe | vajre vajra-garbhe vajraṁ bhavatu mama śarīraṁ | sarva sattvānāṁ ca kāya pari-viśuddhe | sarva gati pariśuddhe | sarva tathāgatāśca me sama-āśvāsayantu | sarva tathāgata sama-āśvāsa-adhiṣṭhite | budhya budhya vibudhya vibudhya | bodhaya bodhaya vibodhaya vibodhaya | samanta pariśuddhe | sarva tathāgata hṛdaya-adhiṣṭhāna-adhiṣṭhita mahāmudre svāhā ||


Cheers

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment