Friday, September 21, 2012

Lotuschef in Chat – Facts on Bardo



by ADMIN on SEPTEMBER 21, 2012
LC: Hi dears, read the 2 articles I posted on this topic? I hope my comments are clear enough
Hahaha. It is also a good opportunity to let ppl know that doing bardo is so easy!
 Cheers

BB: Great articles ne!
Now I wonder about LE – in his situation being in a bardo body, can’t he perform anything by using anything that is taught by guru? hmmm…
I conclude from the whole story that the bardo body is a helpless guy without any trace of spiritual cultivation.I’m translating the long conversation of dangerous side of yoga exercise. Now I realise how dangerous it is that so many participants do not have a knowledge foundation of tantra.
Sometimes I wonder, what they know about tantra is the dual body cultivation hahaha. There are so many misleading articles in the internet about tantra. More on the negatives sides rather than the opposite.

LC: A bardo body is actually a pretty helpless one if the person do not cultivate properly to choose where to direct his bardo body.
If he can chant namo amituofo, amitabha buddha will keep promise to take him to pureland.
Guru talkes about those that can go to pureland to cultivate even if they bring along their karmic debts. This was controversial n many hit at Guru.
I am going to write about this one next. the jiangshi really did not listen to Guru n just give his false views about jinmu can not deliver the spirit to pureland.
hahaha! There is an article in 227 about religious cheats… :)
I managed to get a copy of it although most places no stock liao

Gy, my god-son, called yesterday n told me that my buddy DD, the cartoonist n translator has a website that slanders Guru. He always claims he is immovable n unaffected by anything….
C & H always laugh when he comes into the conversation…

Guru said: all are welcome back to TBS, no matter what. just recently lol.
 most didn’t listen to Guru n go voice their tinted n limited views
cheers

AA: Aha, thanks for the explanation on the second post. So i wont say the same misleading thing too lol.  NY said she will read it tomorrow, now she doesnt have an inet connection. Cultivating inner tantra without real Guru is dangerous definitely. I ever read when the serpents is awake and moves up to upper chakra slowly, the process sometimes is painful. Heaty, burning throat, excessive hunger etc, they say depend on the person’s karmic too. It is like clearing negatives internally.

Oh, so recently the trending topics is about DD. i thought it is SHC.
NY regist 3 names during Dragon Robe Practice. She said for her marriage. Her problem has long appeared. sigh, let her decide what is best. 
as i know, this family misfortune usually related to each other. I have a friend whose sisters one by one suffer cancer at young age.
Mostly people pray for themselves and forget their karmic. Wrong perception already. Best let them choose to believe or not. The blog itself has covered many many precious things. Its up to them whether want to apply or not.
and recent Dharma Speech by Guru, saying it takes 30 years to bardo all the Lu’s families. Gosh!!!Really sad when listen people’s opinion saying that it is the alive one who needs resource. the deceased are okay by themselves.

LC: Hahaha!
Yes, over heating!
No wonder M saw them in me….
I didn’t intentionally raise them, the serpents, I mean.
So when you cultivate, anything is possible!!!
You jump levels without your knowing…
Lucky for me, M is around and helps me so I can go dip into Icy water!!
At least the current sore throat is easy to care for

BB: Yes, take care ne fashi.
I’ve been taking vit C as well for several days.
Body isn’t fit and the weather is so unfriendly too hahaha.

LC: I think it all boils down to the karmic level of individuals
My dad went easily to some heavenly realm after I guiyi n did bardo for him…
he is a nice n charitable guy n hardly bother to argue with people except me!!! I like to test his brains much as most of his ideas too “outdated” n he didnt like to change..
if u look at guru’s dad n siblings & their auras, tells a tall tale
Ok. I am pretty alert now though… hehehe… I slept from 9am to 5pm! people work a whole day liao! but was too groggy to get up so I just sleep n sleep lol

AA: Dont force urself too hard lar Fashi. ha7..the body gives signal needing rest.
LC: Hahaha! I am ok la.
although I look young, but my engines are truly 56years old liao lol!
:)

Dear all, picked up some tips already?
The Jiangshi is really ignorant that Guru has siad that One can bring along his Karmic negatives to cultivate in Pureland.
I remember writing about these people being place outside PureLand Proper and only admitted when they have been successful in relevant cultivation.
This topic was also very controversial and Guru was being hit by lots of criticism and being called a liar too.

Guru also shares again the different types of attainment methods.
1. Chanting “Name” – that is Dharani or the Title of Divinity like Amitabha Buddha.
2. Offering – like fire offering/puja/homa.
3. Cultivation to Buddhahood with the existing body or shell.

It is also explained in the Amitabha Sutra to chant the name to be delivered to Pureland.
In the Lotus Sutra, if you chant Avalokitesvara’s name, you also will be succored.

So how much do each of us really or truly understand what Guru teaches or shares and cultivate with his guidances?
Most of the time, many do blindly like Guru said: Mimic only.

So please refrain from giving advice on Dharma teachings which you do not fully comprehend.
Also do not try to frighten others with your ignorance or try to benefit materially from giving these Untruths to others.
You are creating negative karma for Self only.

As per Guru, Jin-mu or Golden Mother, is the boss of the Fairy realms. If you really able to invoke her or get her to help, everything is easy! Guru said he did with a snap of his fingers only. Yes! Truly that fast!

Listen to Guru only please. :)

Om Guru Lain Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotsuchef

No comments:

Post a Comment