Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Foresight? 先见之明?



  • 9-1-2012 Bizzare Dream – Dharmakaya
  • I saw a very fat and rounded woman who is in dark brown clothes, her eyes are huge and dark and the face is also very dull blackish in color, seated on a long and wide platform
    There are two children in front of me, a boy and a girl.
    I am being sandwiched by them!!!
    I sense the woman wants great wealth from me and I told her I am a lama and don’t have that kind of materials to give to her.
    She threatened to harm me if I don’t do as she dictates.

In a blink of an eye, I took flight to one side grabbing the little girl with me. I don’t know why, but I somehow wanted to save at least one of the children in her control.
About few minutes into flight, a huge cannon ball of Light hit us.
The little girl somehow exploded and disappeared.
Likewise the woman and the boy also got hit by huge cannon ball of light and exploded and kind of disintegrated.
The Light form that is Me, remained completely intact!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Chat:
[00:30, 3/23/2018] AA: Wowwww
BB: gile ya
AA: Indeed
CC: Fashi, wow! this is the one you told us about!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! The very fat and rounded woman looks exactly like VM Lian Hong or MB.
More than 6 years after this dream, MB was found out by TBS admin and sacked.

Fellow students remembered this dream that I told them about back in 2012 and sent me the TBS' notices above.

So aides of MB will also pay penalties for their part in MB's misdeeds and the breaches in disciplines too.

Believe it or not, really up to each individual!

Who is the next one to be cleaned up?

My humble advice: Do true repentance now, and you might be able to lessen your negatives and save yourself from being blasted away by Vajra fireballs!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef






No comments:

Post a Comment