Sunday, March 18, 2018

美味佳肴 Delicious Cuisine

This is Collar shabu shabu marinated with garlic powder, pink salt, ginger crystals, corn flour, olive oil, sesame oil and chilli flakes!

 Above: I steamed the meat and when it is almost done, I added some leaves of lettuce and shitake mushroom.


Above: A serving of steamed red cargo rice!



 Above: Making lettuce Wraps, first lay a spoon of rice and top with garlic pork!

Hahaha! No more rice so just pork & lettuce to finish the lettuce.

I remember eating this first time in Shenzhen China at a Jiang-su restaurant whereby they cook a whole cut of belly pork with just salt and garlic, they call they dish - White meat with salt and garlic.
Its delicious!

I had another encounter with this dish in Seattle at a Korean restaurant. They also cooked a big cut of pork in garlic and salt and also taste gorgeous!

My version?
I spiced it up with real hot & spicy chilli flakes from Thailand!
It simply out of this world kind of YUMMY!

O! I had only a third of the meat though!

Try it out!

You won't have any regrets!


Cheers all

Boon appetito!


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Found the Korean dish ~


No comments:

Post a Comment