Monday, October 16, 2017

Trapped Energy 捕锁能量

Study the above statue closely. What is sitting inside is not a Buddha!

Study the above and look closely at the wall behind the statues.
There are lots of spirits "trapped" within.
This altar is that of a VM in Taiwan.
As GM Lu said: are your worshipping Buddhas or Ghosts?

Does looking at the above gives you a sense of at ease, at peace, and joyful feel?

The above garden has lots of spirits that are captured in this photo. 
GM Lu told me when we were looking for venue for Homa event: 
Toilet and Food!
Before we decide on venue for homa event, this photo was sent to me.
Hahaha! The toilet of this place is haunted! 

The altar of a Tantric temple that I visited. 

The following are taken within seconds and the "disappearances" of the statue and monastery is real interesting!







This is the altar in one Ipoh chapter that I re-arranged!
And also removed lots of Un-necessaries!


Study the above and below: Does lotuschef have the "lotus-child" aura?
Photos are taken in 2012 (above) & 2011 (below).



This is also a necessary part of Cultivation!
Observe and Analyse and Store the Data!

GM Lu has shown us many times that by looking at photos, he can read into the individual's current fate or status!

I have said previously that we are all energy or light bodies.
And GM Lu had also affirmed this recently.

Photos are good documentation of these "energy" or "light" of each individual and also statues!

Yes!
If the statue's resident has good energy, then you get a good feel when you look at them!
But if you are one that invoke ghostly spirits or has great negatives and lots of karmic foes surrounding you or inside you, then a photo of you will show their presence!

Not kidding!

GM Lu actually explained all these Facts over and over again!
Just like his warning to steer clear of those after $$$ & Fame!

AND, it truly is your own fault to believe those Religious Cheats and ignored GM Lu's warnings!

O! Yes! I also gave you all HINTS about Religious Cheats in this blog BUT most scold me and alleged that I am lying.
These ignorants include those in TBS Admin that carried out a hostile operation to "get rid of" me! 

Hahaha!
To those like a certain CH, from Lampung Indonesia, who idolises VMs just because they presented a FORM of "Authority", the XX saga, hit them real hard!

Hearing the stories or exploits of XX from GM Lu nowadays, great calamities befell these "ardent" fans of XX!

Now go through this blog and try to find the others that are like XX, that I pointed out!

Your best choice is to Listen Only to Your Own Root Guru and not his students or anyone claiming to be a True Yogi!

AND, GM Lu also shared the criteria of a True Yogi in his book, The Sword of Yogi!
Also recently the criteria of a Lotus Child or Padmakumara!

Don't fall prey to those that seem to be in Authority or present External Form or Dressed-up! 

GM Lu also caution many times to seek out those that have knowledge from diligent cultivation!
He also said: Those sitting beside me here on stage, mostly have not achieved yoga with me!
Why do you think to seek out GM Lu to cleanse your Altar and Purify you, and not those VMs that dressed-up to show Authority?

Hahaha!
Because only GM Lu can clean-up and purify!

O! Don't come look for me too! 
I am only a student of GM Lu and fellow disciple to those that had taken refuge with GM Lu! :)
I also like to have lots of TIME to play! 
You can only find me when I host events!

O! Remember also the Criteria or Essential requisites of a Dakini and not fall prey to anyone claiming to be GM Lu's Cultivation Partner, just because she is Female and physically near GM Lu! 

Hahaha! Cut out the garbages you hear or the Best way is to not listen to these garbages that will harm you!

There is a very hardworking critic, Jn, from Surabaya, that hit at me in his Facebook! I sincerely hope he has now awaken to the FACT that he aimed wrong! He should target VMs XX, FR, LJ, LL, & other grades of dharma propagators like CL.
They all have dark and cheating auras!
Even the Auras of Mara, Animals and ghosts!

AND, I pay for all my own expenses on dharma trips to hold Homa events!
So the allegations of my being after $$$ is False! :)
Do you truly know my Financial Status?


With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef



No comments:

Post a Comment