Monday, March 10, 2014

8-3-2014 Links to Shizun Speech

2014年3月8日聖尊蓮生活佛盧勝彥開講「大圓滿九次第法」-台灣雷藏寺
http://vimeo.com/88521184


Screenshot of Shizun on 8 March 2014, Taiwan Temple


03/08/2014 Nine Stages Dharma of the Great Perfection Dzogchen by Grand Master Lu-Taiwan Lei Tsang Temple
http://vimeo.com/88513937


The highlights of SZ's speech today is How to Achieve Dao or Path.

As per Sakyamuni Buddha, when One merge with Path, is Maha Perfection!

There are characteristics of import or keys to Merging with Path.

No thoughts. Enlightened and Concentrate on One.
Voiding all to transform into Light.
When you can't feel your breathing in and out, and breathe through all your skin pores.
No purpose or intention to put on a show

One abides in infinite void of universe without thoughts of "I am now in universal void"; I am sitting in meditation; I am naked; I have long hair; I am breathing in or out; .....


Hahaha! 
When SZ talks about clothing, I recalled that Core gave orders via VM LW & LH to forbit me from wearing True Buddha Lama Clothes 真佛宗喇嘛装.

I think they also have written notice along the same line!

See how frivolous these people are?

Trying to tied down someone in their imagination and of their own creation!
At least they should go do some research to find out who is Lotuschef, agree?

 Go listen to SZ's speech attentively, please.


Cheers all

Happy Cultivating



Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


Edited from Notes of Lotsuchef

No comments:

Post a Comment