Thursday, March 20, 2014

Lotuschef on Affinity & Yoga 缘与瑜伽合一



PK7: I hope the article about burning boats will stop Wn & those that followed LS or LJ away,
from coming back

LJ & LV even go side with the JY & whack at me for the dragon robe sheng ji fa

LJ almost wants to kill me in Taiwan with her eyes, this round when her mom hugs me!


PK3: hahaha, you made so many people jealous


PK7 : jealous? everyone can be same as me too
just do as SZ teaches lol

PK3: yes! exactly
it's a matter of training
and equality


PK7: so I am not special lol
u all just need to wake up more la
spend your time more fruitfully and don't worry about $$
the universe is your banker! hehe
the account name is padmakumara

PK3: huehehehe
fashi, you are so right
but your view is so.high not many can understand

PK3: it needs people to be really committed to spiritual cultivation to get support from.the universo

PK7: affinity la
LC was asking about the Eyes.
I said like ksiti don't need to follow the cultivation path, already has all the eyes liao
so we can bring them along when we visit this realm lol

How did mine came about?
Thousand eyes guanyin taught me to concentrate light & beam lol
showed me in video -- & sort of yoga with her & she is the one that moves the light up the central channel & projects from the 3rd eye chakra
then all through her other eyes & hands and all light beaming outwards
hehe!
first time I share this hor


PK3: marvelous accomplishment
your residual karma from past lives is obvious








PK7: ya hor! hehe
I am blessed!
Thanks to SZ too!
Divinities come teach me too



Dear all, 
YOGA is something that most find Elusive, agree?

Many craved to have their own temples and making theirs' bigger, grander .... than others!
Many think needs to set up big and grand altars for outdoor events!

Pure Karma has broke through all these Misconceptions, agree?
We set up a small altar, most often with A4-sized prints of Yidams, at a loading & unloading bay of an industrial building.

We also broke through the Misconception that only certain "qualified" people can handle the offerings.

In Equality, everyone is just as Pure and can do their own Sincere Offering!


Now, Yoga?

Yoga is Yidam and Cultivator Merges as One!

In the above, Thousands Eyes & Thousands Hands Avalokitesvara Boddhisattva just "sits" into me.
As Shizun said: When Yamataka sits into him, all hand mudra formations taken over by yidam!
Therefore, in my case, I am just along for the ride only.
I experienced and memorized the adventure and thus am able to practice accordingly.


There were other occasions when Bhaisajyaguru, Ksitigarbha, Amitabha Buddha, Golden Mother of Yao Pond and of course Padmakumara, my Root Guru, all "sit" into me, and merged as One.

Yes! More than One yidam!

That's why, Pure Karma's sadhana always has more than One yidam!
The First is always Root Guru, Padmakumara, followed by chosen yidam or yidams of the day.

Shizun said there are 36 thousands Buddhas in our heart chakra and likewise numerous in our other chakra.

Check out our Event Page and you will see these multi-yidams events.

Now Multi-Yidams: 

First Root Guru, Padmakumara; then my eyes lighted on Amitabha Buddha's thangka, next thangka is Bhaisayjaguru; next is Golden mother of Yao pond; and then Ksitigarbha Boddhisattva.
Total of 5.
However, these 5 alone has infinite associates! 

Shizun said there are 36 thousands Buddhas in our heart chakra and likewise numerous in our other chakra.

AND you can Yoga sitting or standing or walking around too! 
As Shizun said: Yoga means merge and continuous.

So when you merge with any Boddhisattva, you are a Living and walking Boddhisattva.
Likewise when you merge with a Buddha, you are a Living and walking Buddha.

Have I cleared away more misconception for you in this article?


Please read the Astral Series of articles in this blog now, you will have better insight to what I am sharing now. :)
Go through the photos in this blog carefully too! :)


Happy Cultivating!


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


Edited from Notes of Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment