Thursday, March 27, 2014

Request for Guiyi & Bardo Delivery for Hotel's Spirits

From LB
Fire Puja for hotel

Dear Fashi,

How are you?
I was wondering if I can help make Guiyi Shizun and Bardo delivery offering for 2 hotels I stayed recently?

Hotel 1: Pgn Apartments
Address: Schwarzwaldstraße
60...  Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Hotel 2: XXX
庄士敦道XXX号, 湾仔区
香港湾仔
(Esp Room 1806)

Would like to make $100 offering per hotel.
Is this OK?

Many thanks,


Reply from Pure Karma

ok.

I will do the guiyi at $10 each & there is an $8/- incense pack for guiyi.
remaining not enough to do bardo

do incense offering can lol

Pure karma don't have resources for too many sponsored bardo packs

can you give $xxx each?

The previous ones, didn't get enough sponsors & pure karma topped up the rest, or more accurately, I personally topped up the shortfall!
cheers

From LB

HI Fashi,
I see.
OK, $xxx each.
Can still help within my means :)

Thanks,


Reply from Pure Karma

ok. then we do this Saturday lol!
U can deposit funds into my account too.

cheers


The above is a bardo delivery pack.
More Bardo delivery packs shown below.








Dear all, 
Pure Karma has limited resources and request for Sponsored Bardo Delivery Services has to be considered on a case by case basis.


Alternatively, you can go find sponsors on your own and Pure Karma can try to get help for you with minimal resources to make up the shortfall.


SZ predicted that I will be doing lots of Bardo Delivery cases, but NOT from Pure Karma's limited resources or my private ones too.

Please check out the charges for services in this blog before you write to us.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited from Notes of Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment