Sunday, September 8, 2013

Interesting Tit-bits from SZ's Speech Today - Seattle 7-9-2013

8-9-2013 Singapore Time

Today TM told me that TS, a student that is Vice-chairman of Singapore LZS, and also followed me with his wife to Johor to cultivate Fire Puja, asked him why he don't go temple to cultivate.
He then remark that I am not a fashi anymore.
and WHY is TM still cultivating with me?

hahaha!
he also another that didn't listen to SZ about cultivating is all SELF efforts!!!
:)

Fire puja is truly great nowadays too.
who cares who is fashi n who is not?
Hahaha!

AA: Hahaha cute ppl

BB: Very well said, fashi.

Can't blame the affinity either, they don't know how to distinguish.

CC: Haha Fashi your dharma protector already took action for u. 
Don't play play. 


Dear all,
SZ actually told all to not create any negatives.
This is the First Key requirement of Hinayana cultivation. 
Therefore all Tantric cultivators should already be "Equipped" with these Mindsets!

Whether anyone choose to believe me or not, SZ is always with me, and whatever you choose to say to me or do to me, HE KNOWS! :)

In my blog, you will find an article whereby a student get scared when she sighted a white-robed being.
I told her that One should not be afraid if One thinks the being is a Divine Being.
One should feel Secure and Joyful!

I visited certain parts of the Underworld and documented in this blog too! 
I am somehow able to dictate which area I wish to walk into! :)

DD said my dharma protector already took action for me! :)
It is SZ that explained to all that Attempted to and still Attempt to "bully me" that they should not continue to do so! 

I also took more than ONE glance at LW when he came along with LH to attempt to get me to comply with their Dictates! :)
He is dull and not shiny at all! 
Also I noticed a certain blockage of his channels and a persistent dictatorial look in him! :)



Lotuschef on 觉受 Perceived Feel

[Translated as: In summary, One should know that all experiences of Unclean or Impure Occurrences are Derivatives of One's own heart (Mind). With non-stop or continuous cultivation, Stability continues to grow strong, One will not be affected by Good or Bad planes influences.

This is what I wish to Highlight - All from One's Heart or Mindset. :)


I was planning to write about [走火入魔了] too, but this article explained this concept pretty well already. This is yet another phenomenon that occurs during cultivation, when Cultivator gets [Seized by Mara's Fires], that cause him to fail in cultivation.]


Lotuschef on Arrow of Enlightenment 1-9-2013

[Paying attention to small details is also a NATURAL for a True Hearted Yogi!
Always maintaining Utmost Respect for One's Root Guru and his teachings, is also Instrumental to a Yogi's success in cultivation.

SZ said, this student also quoted from Diamond Sutra heavily but failed to POINT OUT How to Severe Suffering Immediately!

Enlightenment is not something you can quote big words. :)

Instead of beating about the bush with phrases from Dharani, I humbly suggest you research [Buddha's 5 Wisdoms] and especially the Wisdoms of Equality and Discernment in this respective order. :)

The answers also embedded in the Avatamsaka Sutra 华严经 that I am sharing in this blog.
I am into Book 22 already.
Are you following along? ]


Equality is also mentioned by SZ today! 

Once again, my compassionate suggestion to Core chairperson, members, and followers; STOP Instantly what you attempt or ordered to do now!

Instead of bettering ME, a ME that you don't truly understand, a ME that don't Exist; go cultivate diligently as per SZ's guidance! 

O! Don't forget that "YOU ARE YOUR OWN WORSE ENEMY"!


Please do listen repeatedly to SZ's speech today, as it is your Life-buoy! 

Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment