Friday, December 31, 2010

31-12-2010 Dreams/梦

Have you read this book? Its No. 89 of GM's writings. It's title briefly translated is [True Buddha Dream within Dream].
GM said our time in this Realm is just like a Dream. When we no longer have form, we are of the past. Our time here? We are acting out a Dream.
Therefore when we dream in our sleep, it can be also call [Dream within Dream].

I would like to add that this is my point of view & you, the reader may choose to differ.
That's why it is such fun to read & shake up our brain's grey matter from time to time.

Why did I bring up this book to share? Recently many told me about their dreams & ask me to interpret. Haha! To all of you out there, please give some leeway as I am a very junior lama & a practicing to be YOGI. Not a true yogi yet. (see Sword of the Yogi - details the characteristics of a True Yogi).

Let's share some dreams..........

1. HH: dream that he was arguing with me. [ I don't know why.But I knew he like to know what is what.]

2. CC: In a dream I am with him & we saw Big spiders. Quite scary. When we went closer to have a look, these spiders are all gold in color & their webs too are gold & shining.  {I am instrumental to his finding wealth?Haha!}

3. LC : GM instructs her to go to Jakarta to work as volunteer during the upcoming event next year.

4. MH: She was writing Bardo registration & a female fellow dharma student said to her to write this name. [Someone knew she is kind & willing to help so ask her to register bardo for her. This is common & I have encountered a few.]

5. Me: A muscle-bulging male wearing a singlet was holding a sword in front of an altar. It seems I am the target of this puja. He was flanked by about 20 fellow 'conspirators' following his every move.
I somehow found myself beside the altar to the left hand side of the Leader who is facing the altar.
A kind sweet old lady dressed in beige-colored baggy Chinese traditional long-sleeves top & skirt pushed a round cushion towards me & I sat down. I started chanting Avalokitesvara Boddhisattva's mantra {Om Mani Pad Me Hum}. I noticed that as I chant, the mantra radiates outwards & the sword holding leader started to shake & turned very reddish from face down.
In a short moment, the leader & his group sat down & started chanting {Om Mani pad Me Hum} with me. The whole place become very serene & peaceful & there is a joyful feeling too.
[The Power of Mantra - GM's Book No. 148. Yes! Don't under estimate the power of chanting mantra especially in certain situation. Can save your life.]



I will share more with you all & also excerpts from the book when I get them scanned into my PC.

Happy New Year to All. May all your wishes be true & may everyday be a day of Joy for you & all around you.

Amituofo
Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment