Friday, December 3, 2010

1 December 2010 - Power of Script 疏文的力量

I wrote a script to inform GM & all Buddhas; Bodhisattvas; Deities that I am doing a grand offering puja to all earth deities & spirits, few days prior to the event.
As it is rainy season, we experienced heavy downpour everyday of the past weeks that even resulted in flooding.
It didn't rain in the location where we were doing the puja & we had a very smooth & auspicious event.
It rained cats & dogs again yesterday, 2 December. Haha!
GM said when we write script & draw edict, we must give our full concentration & do it wholeheartedly for it to work.
Well, I didn't even worry about the weather until the host mentioned that it didn't rain & we can burn incense with ease. I took too much for granted? Haha! The good weather, I mean.

I know GM is looking after me so it never cross my mind to worry about the weather.
However, I always report to GM what I am doing or going to do.
I ask for good weather this Saturday as we are going out to sea for Live animals release event.
How blessed & loved we are, to have GM as our guru.

I have learn in writing scripts that I am actually communicating with the Heavenly beings & informing them of whats on next & to please help us & bless us.
I am able to change the words according to the function we are holding & not copy the stereotype wordings given to me during my training in Seattle Temple.

It is so true that we need to do in order to improve. As we do, we find better ways to complete our task & improve on the result.
Most important our hearts must be in it. Agree?

Amituofo
Lotuschef
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment