Saturday, December 21, 2013

Lotuschef on "The Law Made You A Victim?"



The above HK drama series, Will Power 法外风云 has concluded.

It exhibited Karmic influences pretty well. :)

天网恢恢疏而不漏 - The Heavenly Net though sparse do not have leakage.

It is heartening to see that the unscrupulous and evil eventually got their just deserts though. :)

However, in Reality of Real Life, how many are made Victims by the Legal Professionals that "uphold the Law" in their own interpretations?

EVIDENCE is the Sole & Principal Culprit it seems in most of the cases and this can be fabricated Credibly to victimized!


AA said: I am going to tell on JR, his boss should know........

I told AA that he should not do such things as JR & his boss will eventually face their own karmic deeds and at this juncture, telling on JR will only make AA appear small & petty.

AA thinks that JR & his boss had wronged him in business dealings, and somehow wanted to say "I told you so" to JR's boss.

Action is not necessary at all.
Trust Karma to take over eventually.
Harboring discontent against anyone makes one more stress and unhappy.

SZ said: Let Go of unwholesome thoughts in Maha Perfection Practices, so why dive into any discord or hang on to any at all?

LET GO - the operative to happiness and successful cultivation to Buddhahood!

I have shared repeatedly that Diamond Sutra actually teaches us to Void All and especially One's Mindset of being controlled versus taking control of One's destiny.

Hahaha! That is if you think someone has the power to harm you then he has.
If you think that the Law victimizes you, then it can too! :)

In my case? Hahaha! The Law seems to have made me a Victim?
Now prioritize & think again. :)

Think: The Law helps me to realized many things, I learned lots from my encounters and most of all, Letting Go and Move Forward.

A friend asked me 2 days ago, where and what is my ex doing?
My answer: I have no idea.


Be glad that you can walk away from unwholesome & evil people and their deeds and do not let them leave any scars in you at all.

Eventually you will realize what SZ means by saying "Everything is for a moment in time only!"

Yes! Everything, good or bad, passes and become the PAST.
In Buddha Dharma, Truth is that there is No Good Nor Bad. :)

Understanding philosophy of Buddha Dharma, you can Void all easily and cultivate well.
Your most important Key is to listen attentively to your own Root Guru and practice well what he teaches and shares.


Cheers all.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment