Thursday, January 12, 2017

Scary Karmic Exaction 恐怖讨债的冤亲 [2]



The story....
About 2 years ago, GM instructed me to keep an eye on a certain fellow student!

Hahaha!

Everything came to a head or His karma matured!

While cultivating, he was disturbed by karmic vibes that attempted to choked him and stop him from chanting!
These "spirits" are the [Eat, drink & play] type of "friends"!
Yes! Another that didn't cultivate with diligence!

I told him that I consider this "rescue" as a First and like other fellow students that I have similarly "rescued", I will do so second time.
BUT, the 3rd time, he will have to seek out GM to "rescue" him!

I wrote an article about another fellow student, AF, that was disturbed by karmic vibes during cultivation. He was leading the cultivation and I sat to a side.
I had my eyes closed but felt some disturbances and opened my eyes to scan all attendees, but only the one leading cultivation is affected!
We were chanting 100 syllables mantra and I did a formation of various mudras to shield all attendees and then talked to those that were disturbing AF to let us cultivate and they can talk to AF after the cultivation session.
Then, Af was allowed back to focus on cultivation!

Dear all
Please understand what GM means by Diligent Cultivation!

You might not be so lucky to have GM's rescuing you!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment