Saturday, January 21, 2017

[2]邀功 Take Credit for Someone Else's Achievements


  • 邀功 Take Credit for Someone Else's Achievements
  • 騙很大 Great Cheat
  • H asked me: Can Changed?
    YES!

    One can change one's destiny by diligent cultivation!
    And understanding the Basics is a pre-requisite to success in cultivation

    ~~~~~~
    H was actually asking about certain phenomena at a business premises, but as long as One cultivate with diligence, then One has the ability to make changes to his environment or advice others to do so through Diligent Cultivation too! :)

    However, MOST don't really know what is Cultivation!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One evening, after cultivation at a nearby chapter, Ag shijie & I walked back to my car parked some distance away.
As we approached my car, we saw 2 men chatting and one is leaning against the driver's door. 
I told them that is my car, and they moved aside. 
One of them even saying that he helps to wipe my car by leaning against it! :)
After getting into my car, the one leaning against it tapped on my window and I wound down the window pane and hear him out.
He asked whether I am a Buddhist reverend.....
He then went on to tell his experiences with various temples and also he volunteers at these places and also their events...
Ah! Then I told him that he has done something that he shouldn't, and doing voluntary work must do sincerely.
At first he denied having done anything wrong, but later admitted that when he was young, he used to play with his mates at a nearby temple, he took temple's property and brought them home, for keep sake
That was back in Malaysia, his hometown.

I taught him what to do to pay back this wrong doing.

Dear all, 
The aura of wrong doing is very much evidence on him!
He does voluntary work and talked about it non stop!
How much credit has he accumulated?

Obviously, ZERO!

Doing voluntary work at temples and helping out at their events, all constitute to Cutlivation!
BUT, Cultivation is a Selfless Act, with the Aim of Benefitting All Beings as priority and Self as of least importance!

Hahaha!

So, do you now know what is Cultivation?
Can you then cultivate with diligence with the Right Mindset?

O! Don't ask me which Yidam to choose to cultivate!
If you do, then you really didn't understand a word of what GM Lu shared!


With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment