Friday, August 26, 2011

26-8-2011 SOMETHING USEFUL


HOPE YOU CAN PICK UP SOMETHING USEFUL FROM THIS CHAT SESSION...


S: I try to refrain from posting GM's teachings in His original words but in my words so that i can test and know my level of understanding of the Dharma. And of course, i will not be ashamed if anyone can correct my mistakes or misperception and indeed i am grateful to him.

S: The act of regurgitation of GM's teachings, in my opinion is that one has not digested and absorbed all the necessary nutrition and vitamins for one's spiritual growth.

LC: Haha. It is good to share your perception. I have asked Chris & team to rotate n lead cultivation since I am away for almost 2 months.

LC: In your own words means you read & absorb GM's teachings & try to get it across. It is most beneficial for those that have no Chinese language knowledge at all.

LC: I don't think i did a complete job too, translating GM's articles. But better than nothing. Haha!

LC: GM has lots of goodies that span a few decades, for a 3-year old like me, has to work very hard to absorb n share. Haha! I do wonder often how much those with no Chinese or vey little Chinese learn from me.

LC: At least I know I am on to something when I can cultivate n connect.

LC: so what i share is not too far off. and then GM kindly let me read an article or articles on the same topic which gives me the theoretical part to my practical part. Haha! I love GM very very much.

S: its fortunate for them as i see that u r teaching them the gist of GM's teaching for inner growth rather than spending their precious time in planting good karma for the future.

LC: Haha! is that what I am doing?

S: Yap!

LC: I just hope to make them aware n don't cultivate blindly with no target in front & also don’t get mislead by those that claim they have great powers for this & that. & most important, raise their greed by teaching them get rich quick. never telling them the truth to get rich.

S: Well, hope that all these will be taken seriously and not be tempted or swayed easily. That’s why ur marathon chanting plus puja play a very important role here. Always seek thru inner self and not outside.

LC: just answered someone's queries on hair loss n statues cleansing on my blog. Haha! I am like AUNTIE AGONY!!!

S: auntie anti-agony:)

LC: 嘻嘻

LC: no one tell me that being a fashi, one has to be knowledgeable.

LC: I think i should start charging for professional consultation! Haha!

S: AAA rating from S&P (Spiritual & Practise) hahaha....

AMITUOFO
LOTUSCHEF
PURE KARMA 
TRUE BUDDHA SCHOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment