Thursday, August 25, 2011
Uncovering the Treasure Trove of Guru Buddha 揭开师佛的宝库
I found lots of articles translated in English which are those from earlier days of GM's Dharma propagation.I found them very useful for cultivation and I publish them on this blogspot.
Sad to say, the viewer-ship of these articles are low.
我发现了许多师尊早期说法/文集
译成英文的作品。
觉得对于修法很有帮助, 于是刊登在这个布洛克。
很遗憾, 阅读数字低的可悲。
GM's Dharma teachings spans the 3 Times and 10 Directions, do you know that?
师尊教授的佛法攀延十方三世,你知道吗?
Everything from GM should be treasured and reading/watching them repeatedly only benefits the reader who have INFINITE FAITH and TRUST in GM.
师尊所授的都是珍宝。而重复的读或看只有利乐对师尊怀着坚定不移致信的读者。
My recent article on INTERNAL and EXTERNAL OFFERING is an application of GM's teachings in daily life.
GM talks about this again recently on the 30 July 2011 and I posted it too on this blogspot.
我近期写关于内/外供养的一文, 是把师尊的教诲融入日常生活里面的。
师尊也在今年7月30日开示再重负一遍, 而我也登上这个布洛克了。
Buddhist Philosophy is the Philosophy of Life.
佛的哲学就是人生的哲学。
In Tantrayana, we added cultivation thereby ENHANCING our life and also those beings around us and ultimately all sentient beings we compassionately reach out to help.
密宗行者添加修法导致自己,周边的众生,活的更安乐,最终也包括所有我们慈悲伸手欲帮助的众生。
Practising Bodhicitta on the Bodhi Path to Nirvana.
修持菩提心,走菩提道,直至涅磐。
I am not advertising or promoting my blogspot, but trying to share GM's incomparable teachings.
我不是在宣传我的布洛克, 而是试着分享师尊殊胜的教诲。
I am open to discussion also from the articles in this blogspot.
我也欢迎公开讨论本布洛克的文章。
Let us all walk along the Bodhi Path hand in hand following our Beloved Guru, shall we?
让我们手牵手随着我们敬爱的师尊步越菩提道, 好吗?
Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom.
嗡。咕噜。莲生。悉地。吽。
Let us be fill with Joy uncovering GM's Treasure Casket!
让我们充满喜悦的来揭开师佛的宝库吧!
Amituofo
Lotuschef
Pure Karma
True Buddha School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment