Monday, July 2, 2018

My Assignment - Medan Trip [2]


Case 3: 
Over lunch at a Korean restaurant, I met RD.
He brought a bottle of pounded red chili and was expounding how he made it and how hot-spicy it is.
I told him that he should begin to stop eating chili this hot-spicy because his liver is "drying from overheating"!
His problem also arises from Karmic retribution from past lifetimes.

Yes! Another assignment!

I advised him to chant Gao Wang Sutra as much as possible and best to complete 1000 rounds in the the shortest possible time.
Also recommended some herbal remedies to cool & cleanse liver.


Case 4: 

I was sitting prop-up in bed and chatting with a fellow student GQ.
Suddenly I noticed that there is someone else's face in place of GQ's!
I sat up & asked him whether he has a photo of his dad or male sibling, he said he don't have.
I asked the age of his dad, and was told around 60 years old.
I told him that the male face replacing his is about 40+ years old.

I advised him to chant Guru's mantra followed by 100-syllables mantra and not to stop till I tell him to do so.
Invoking Root Guru, GM Lu's presence, my instruction was to talk to the male spirit.
I said: GQ registered an offering from his Karmic foes to the Divine for tomorrow's event.
Also we have a charity tub of offering for all spirits & deities, if he need then he can also collect a share from the dharmapalas assigned to distribute these necessities.
[I have a talisman with an order from The Living Buddha Lian Sheng to bestow offerings to all Homeless spirits & deities.]


Above: Charity tub of offering for Homeless spirits and various deities!

The male spirit move out of GQ and was a column of 40cm long pastel green light beside GQ's, just above his right shoulder.
I continue to advise the spirit to follow Root Guru to leave for Pureland.
After the column of pastel green light disappeared upwards, I sighted a blond hair Caucasian woman's spirit looking at GQ from about 75cm distance.
I said to this woman's spirit: You heard my advice just now to the other "person", please accept them as well.
The woman spirit also disappeared.

I advised GQ to cultivate sincerely and taught him a visualization method to protect himself while chanting Guru's mantra.

GQ told me he don't have time to cultivate for sometime already!

Dear all, never ever let go of GM Lu's hand!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment