Friday, July 6, 2018

Just Need Guru's Mantra 只需上师心咒!





Above: Pure Karma's 2014 Marici event in Hong Kong.

Fellow student PP told me that following my visualization narration before chanting High King Sutra, he felt warmth builds up in his heart chakra.
A comforting warmth.

Last year, PP's aura was real dull and his health not good.

I taught him 3 variations of visualization while chanting Guru's mantra.
At the 3rd variant, he felt overwhelm by the vision he saw.

Met him yesterday over lunch with KT shijie.
He told me a fellow student told him that GM Lu taught this method to VMs only.
Anyone seen evidence of any VM mastering any teachings shared by GM Lu, or achieving Guru Yoga?

Anyway, the 2nd and 3rd variation needs close supervision as the cultivator can easily be captivated by visions that lead him astray.
3rd variation is especially dangerous to practice without supervision.
Thats why I advise PP not to share what I taught him to anyone.

PP told me that his eyes blurred few months back.
That is he started to see blurred images when looking at others, but when his vision cleared, he can read others' auras!

The 3rd variant actually helps to unblock or open his channels!!!

The 3rd eye?
Only those that diligently cultivates will be able to open their own 3rd eye!

Remember, 9 cycle breathing is the KEY!

O! To those that made others' paths choppy, especially targeting those that are seen with me, all I can say is "WAKE UP NOW!"

With metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment