Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lotuschef on View from another prospective

See a demarcation line of sorts in this photo? 
A division of realms?
See the lighted circles from the Heaven Gates beaming light all over too!
Heaven or Hell? 
All from Own Choice! :) 

I wrote to PMO seeking aid. 
The following is my reply to the one from the Ministry of Law.


[Dear....,
Thanks for your reply.
Enforcement application needs Court's copy of Maintenance Order, which somehow not issued to me.

Now I would like to show you another view of the proceedings, bear with me please.


In my experiences in Family Court, my words or statements are not good enough for most judges except DJ SS & MB.


Now MB was the mediation judge on the day of this incident.
I was clearing through the security check point of family court one afternoon and one of my bags were taken away by someone. When I passed through the security check and attempted to collect my bags, I discovered a white one with my personal belongings missing.
I was advised to make a report.
Then they told me that they will investigate.
I went to report my presence for the mediation session, also informing them that my belongings were stolen off the security belt of the Family Court's security check point.


DJ MB asked me what do I have in the missing bag, it is very important?
I told him that my purse and my mobile phone are in that missing bag.
He asked a very sharp question: Is there important contacts stored in the mobile phone?
I said: Yes.
I have contacts of IRAS' officers & friends that are investigating my ex, DC, local and oversea activities.
DJ MB adjourned that session after my bag was returned to me and I was told one of the staff took my bag thinking it was hers!
Even the DJ didn't buy that excuse!


His honor said that I am too distraught to go through mediation and also DC didn't turn up also, with his lawyers giving excuses for him.


Of note, DJ MB told Ms CY, from HEP, representing DC during one session to be Credible!


DJ SS repeatedly reminded DC that he must not lie in His Honor's Court!


I have written articles on " Body Language of Liars"!


In DJ TMT's court, DC was also very obvious in Body Language!


My words are not good enough for the Court but I am sure those of District Judges are, correct?


I wrote most of my encounters into the Respondent's Case for DC's High Court Appeal, should be a good comprehensive read as it costs me more than $500 to compile and submit. I don't even get cost for them when DC's appeal failed.
However, I am always slapped with cost. Jobless me?


After IRAS' raid on DC's office and his 2nd sister's house, about 27 Oct. 2006, his wrath was tremendous.
On my way to help out in Maha Bodhi School fund raising in early November, days after the IRAS' raids, a Malaysian registered vehicle tailed me from my residence all the way to Maha Bodhi School.
I took a turn off from Ubi Ave 2 into Ave 1, the vehicle went straight along Ubi Ave 2.
However, when I turned into Maha Bodhi School minutes later, the said vehicle is about 5 cars behind me!
I made a police report and was advised to stay in my car and keep the locks on until the police arrives.
I also asked for police protection when my friends informed me that I am on a "Hit List"!
The police advised me to take a cab instead of driving to attend a court session also sometimes after the IRAS' raids.
Things got worse when IRAS impounded his passport and restricted his travelling oversea as they said he is a Flight Risk. My car also broken into several times.


I have taken advice from my Root Guru, Living Buddha Lian Sheng, to not fight back and let all negatives end with me.
I am moving out of the flat to satisfy DC's wrath, and I just need more time to relocate, because I have no income and DC  fails to pay living support and outgoings too for more than 2 years. I have fellow students that are willing to take me in for few days but what about my kids?
If it is humanely possible just give us a short respite of say 4 weeks, as my siblings are sending funds to me to relocate.


I remember too that I asked DJ MB, is the message displayed on the Lift's walls of the Family Court about Administering Justice, Valid?


:) I still believe there is Justice when Truth & Wisdom meets, whether in this Sentient Realm or elsewhere.


Have I interest you to take a journey from another prospective or angle with regards to my case?


Thank you and good day.


Yours sincerely
Poon Poy Yue
Nee Lama Lotuschef ]



Dear all, 
The 4 Noble Truths and 8-Fold Noble Paths are invaluable Buddha Dharma that should never be overlook, agree?
I am not at liberty to reveal the reply to my letter to the PMO from the Law Ministry.

Hahaha! 

My suggestion of having court sessions recorded by videos, I believe should see Justice carried to a higher level! 
Hopefully lightening the heavy work load of district judges too! 
I have also suggested that DC and lawyers be put through Polygraphs, or Lie-detectors too! 

Yes! with technological advances, the Courts should be Lightened up and Liars exposed. :)

A whole new prospective to not only my case but others too!


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

No comments:

Post a Comment