Monday, November 4, 2013

Lotuschef in Chat – Can we help this kid?

[--- Fashi dear,

This evening when I was at my client's premise, my friend told me that an old friend from the undergrad sends his kid to learn piano therein.
However the kid is suffering from autism and is unable to talk.
All he can do is just uttering sound, and a bit weird since he's 5 years old already.

The kid is clever but too hyperactive. I noticed that in 1 hour of piano tutoring session, he could only sit for 15 minutes (not really), and the rest he was running around and sat looking at the lamp and fan.

Saliva kept on flowing from his mouth and the teacher had to keep on wiping it.

There was a psychologist present as well to observe and give help.

The mom is from the Maitreya School, just like my friend whom we helped last time. She said she recites sutra everyday.
I told her to recite Gao Wang 1000x and will send her the sutra soon. She agrees to recite and dedicate the merits for her kid.

Below is the photo of the kid, in case we can lend some help:
Name: MF
Address:
Not sure if the family can meet GM at TW later. ---]


[--- PKV: Hi dear, sorry for late reply!
As you know, I have to move out to avoid hostilities.
Today managed to post the photos from helen, raymond & yin yen

hahaha!
must do my homework lol

this kid is abnormal
Best advise them to write to SZ with his photo n bio data.

Yes. chanting Gao wang in dedication to all sentient beings on his behalf might help a little
The saliva dripping is hungry ghost or greedy ghosts

I can't do anything for him as his karmic is in the way

Karma in a child also have to see that of his parents, they are normally involved in collective negative in the past against the spirits that controls the kid now!

:) dont make any promise that the kid will be well!
Only SZ can help, we? not yet!

O! the statue of ksitigarbha that AA gave n BB brought over to SG this round, got problem
when he passed to me n I held it, the left side of my forehead has a tightening feel
like muscle spasm

looking at this kid's photo also has same feel.

I placed the figurine on altar n cleanse n after the puja, it is ok when I hold it the same way again!

Anything can sit into the statue at any time if the owners are not careful or don't cultivate properly to invoke the deities or divinities presence and keep them present! ---]


Dear readers, sometimes the Karmic foes of the person seeking help are too angry and won't negotiate. Best refer to SZ for help.

Please note that Lama Lotuschef is only contactable through emails to purekarmaservices@gmail.com.

And Lama Lotuschef is relocating & will not be available for any special dedication request for services for the next few months, well until after Chinese New Year 2014. 
Please refer to Notice and Event Updates. 


Cheers all.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

No comments:

Post a Comment