Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lotuschef on Mudita, Selfless Joy









LC: Thanks to YS & JC, able to settle into temporary accommodation.

AA: glad to hear that

as long as there's no unnecessary friction


LC: Ya. SZ will provide! Should be no problem. What is taken forcefully & don't belong to them, they will return in multi folds anyway! :) Karma!

Actually karma is like GST or goods & services tax which is Zero!

You pay out more then you get rebates!


This is yet another test of letting go! :)

Shocking at first but transformed Liao.

AA: ☺ Yes



LC: My energies seem to have gone weird! Can't describe what exactly happened!

Just sat & meditate for a while, waiting for discharge cert for M3. He is alright Liao!

The fracture healed! 


AA: glad to hear the kid has recovered

is your body okay?



LC: I am floating as if my energies are spreading far & wide very rapidly! I am dangerous now! 
Hahaha! No kidding!

Old man's eviction seems to turn a switch igniting atomic bomb!

Concern for security of my kids sort of wake the sleeping tigress in me!

I just pack & move but my mind is not totally with what I am doing physically!

Think how if I disregard good or bad & unleash Power on all that help old man harms us?

Burning furnace or boiling cauldron! Hahaha! Hell fires! :)

I am perspiring so much these days with so much manual labor too. I am getting even fitter too!

Mara's test is great indeed!




AA: yes lei

at your level, you really should watch your emotion



LC: Hehe! Start an atomic fusion that wipe out the bad guys!

Think when you draw energy & create a cyclone of great magnitude sweeping all from old man & even judges that sided with his lies! 




SZ said Marici can sew up their mouths & eyes! Hahaha!

But I choose to walk away in silence!


I wanted all negatives to end immediately.

Didn't even bother to meet lawyer for free legal aid last night too!

Seek help means indirectly fighting back too!


See pure karma ganz that stood by me & turned up to help me shift is already strong deterrent for me to not fight back.



AA: yes, I believe if you practice the sewing sadhana, they will be silenced

but there will be karma


your magnanimity is to be applauded



LC: BB gave up going out with JC to play play & stay to help pack & move too!

Great ganz we have right?



AA: ya lei, i was sorry to be unable to help you during that time



LC: Any action will result in reaction! So just hold & be silence.

Hard to do when see my boys suffer though! 


AA: I asked BB how your kid was

since M3 seems very fragile

so everything should be quite settled down ya



LC: I go stay with you few weeks then BB few weeks. Or whatever & rotate lol! Hehe!



AA: can, no problem



LC: My brother's Johor house is nearer but need a car to access.



AA: jakarta has C2 and me, so no problem here



LC: Ok I might go start a pure karma there too!

SZ said can do consultation Liao. Will start arrangement.



AA: prepare yourself to be asked with so many things hehe



LC: Consultation is $100 for 7 mins. Strictly! Hahaha!

Think how many will pay?

Hehe! I need about 30secs to scan a person. So 7 mins. Enough Liao


AA: basically the shorter the better



LC: I took a cool bath & started to cushion the bed with comforters. All hot & sweaty again. Weather is real hot! Then I lie down & really don't want to get up again!

This slimming regime is too tough for playful me! :)

I ache from top to toes! Help me!


Dear all, 
We draw Universal energy to share and to heal, Never to Harm! :)

SZ said understanding Karma means Enlightened! 

Never Start Any Action as per 6th Zen Patriacrch, Reverend Hui Neng, All Thoughts are Evil, so is the resultant action taken correspondingly!

Hahaha! Temptation!!!





If you having been tuning in to all Pure Karma's events, you would have noticed that we have new members all the time, which join and subsequently took refuge with Grandmaster Lu, our Root Guru.

As SZ said to some VMs, you go find your own disciples and don't take your own fellow students as disciples!!!

AFFINITY! 
Those that join us and take take refuge are those that has great affinity with SZ, agree?

Whether you are Truly True Buddha School's students or not, matters only to YOURSELF! 
Hahaha!

Am I from True Buddha School?
My question is, affirmative if the Root Guru is Grandmaster Lu, Living Buddha Lian Sheng, and only his version counts!!!

To all the Fakes out there who created your own version of TBS, not the DIVINE TBS, wake up and stop all your hostilities and greedy grabbing ways! 

SZ said if you hurt anyone, you are not even in Yana One, you are not a Cultivator at all! 


LET GO means to Free Self from further Negatives being created, when they reach you! 

Who say it is easy to Let Go? :) 

SZ said Transform with the Help of Buddha Dharma and void all to the universe through your Root Guru! 

To those that keep hitting at me and trying to hurt me through hurting my kids, everything you do correspond to your eventual karmic debt to pay, nothing to do with me! 

There really is no need to start a Energy Cyclone to wipe anyone out at all! 

Hahaha! 
Back to the Basics like 4 Noble Truths! 

See how happy I am always?


Cheers all 


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

No comments:

Post a Comment