Thursday, May 5, 2011

5-5-2011 香港华光Lotus Light HK


I visited this place last year before & during GM's visit.
I was shocked by the ambiance of the place which actually consisted of a chain of small office units.
My team were expecting some dreary and compact rooms housing the statues.
They also didn't see the external structure of the standard temple.

What they eventually see, shocked them!
The place is so very serene & the statues & shrine so well designed.
We could feel the peace & the presence of the Divinities there too.

I told them this place must visit & they followed me.
Well, all of them said it was worth visiting. Just like the Lotus Pond Garden off Diamond Hill.


Don't miss this place when you next in HK.

Will show you all some more nice pictures of this place when I get them organise.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment