Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10-5-2011 问事Consultation [3]

Dear all
When you attend any of my sessions whether is cultivation at temples or Pure Karma Vihara's activities, I would like to remind you all that I am not open to private consultation.

Please do not bring your friends to consult me on their "Fortune" or show me photos and ask me for a "fortune" reading of the persons in the photos.

I do hereby stress that I only answer questions on Cultivation techniques known to me.

Don't believe what others tell you that I am very powerful!
Haha! GM said must have electricity then the lamp can light up.
One can't retain the empowerment from Guru for long but one can cultivate to get the charges to light up to help sentient beings.

Don't waste your time seeking externally, look within please.

My humble advice is to sit down, clear your mind & chant Guru's mantra. With Guru's blessings, you can often solve your own problems.

I heard that back in 2008 December, Guru healed a very important person suffering from Cancer, when he arrived in Singapore. That is why we waited from 11am till 5pm at Yuan Zheng temple for Guru.

You can also write to Guru in Seattle or Taiwan.

If you would like to donate $300 to Pure Karma Vihara, for a 20minutes consultation. I am delighted to listen to you.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment