Sunday, May 15, 2011

15-5-2011 Dream-lotuses

Last evening, M sat down in front of me & asked me to look at her to see whether there is anything wrong or not.
This is the first time I met her!
I told her I don't "wen-shi"!

She told me that she went to a temple in the morning & they told her she has crossed Dragon King. She tried to get details but they didn't give her chance to clarify.
She was told to pay $128 for praying to Dragon King & $38 to clean some negatives.

After she left the place she felt something just not right.
That's the reason she asked me.
I told her Dragon King don't get crossed easily. Normally it is a whole village that crosses him. Like fishing folks. He will cause a drought that last until the village of fishing folks say sorry.
We in TBS are fortunate in that we can communicate with Dragon Kings because they have mostly taken refuge with GM. Also we do Live Animal Release events whereby we help the water population to take refuge.
We are Dharma brethens.

She don't look to be very negative.
She went on to narrate a dream she had the night before.
In the Dream - she saw a pond with 2 purple lotuses and also a pink one. They all shiny brightly with their respective colored light.
I told her the purple is Avalokitesvara and pink one is Amitabha Buddha.
Seems like Maha Twin Lotus Pond in Western Paradise!
I advised her to chant Great Compassion Dharani & dedicate to all sentient beings.
She is also welcome to Vesak Day's celebrations events.
I can also help her do some dedication then before event starts.

She has an inherent affinity to Amitabha & Avalokitesvara, that's why when people try to cheat her she felt unease & seek advice elsewhere.

To all, if you have similar dreams, cultivate. Take refuge with a good & honest Guru & learn from him how to 'open' your inherent ability to help all sentient beings & share Dharma.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment