Saturday, May 28, 2011

28-5-2011 Dream - Lotuses [2] 梦 - 莲花

Please refer to 15 May 2011 post in this blogspot.


I spotted the whitish stuff around M's neck yesterday. I told LC to get M to come so we see what we do to help her.

After she left on the 14-5-2011, I told LC &our group that M has a major hurdle coming, but I am not sure of the timing. I hope she comes attend our Vesak Fire Puja so I can do something for her.
Alas, she didn't show up.

I met her yesterday afternoon coincidently she came for incense package for earth deities, just when LC wants to call & tell M. M saw this picture through email.

Remember in her dream she saw TWO purple-color light lotuses & a pink one?
Well, I was puzzled why TWO & not just one.

Haha! she and her partner each has one statue of Avalokitesvara, with some fengshui shop, supposedly protecting them & blessing them. Problem is, M & her partner did not benefit from doing these & their business not very smooth these past years too.

Well, after giving her relevant advice & asking her to please continue to chant & dedicate Great Compassion Dharani to all sentient beings she left.

Some of our dreams are very accurate.

Whether she can successfully weather the coming calamity depends on how diligent she is in dedicating Dharani to all sentient beings, just like saying sorry for all past Karmic negatives with any sentient beings.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma

No comments:

Post a Comment