Wednesday, May 4, 2011

4-5-2011 师尊给的功课 Homework from GM

I met these sisters in Seattle the year I took ordination as a Lama.
One resides in USA & the other in Hong Kong.

One of them was kneeling down using the wooden crescents to ask GM questions.
Seems she read out a list of her business associates/clients each time & ask whether can do business with this one or not?

I told her do not do this. We just request GM to help us & guide us always & leave everything to GM.
The other one is actually waiting for her sister to finish to do the same!
I talked to them and share with them how to cultivate and learn from GM.

They have a brother that met with an accident and has become a 'vegetable'.
They have shown GM their brother's photo & beg GM to help.

I met the HK sister pretty often in Taiwan or HK at TBS' events.

After the Sharpyinma's event this February, where I met her again, GM said next time I go HK, go and look at their brother.

I met both sisters this time in HK at the Expo hall a day before the event. I was thinking to tell them that I would like to visit their brother and please make arrangements.
They were busy doing voluntary work & I missed the chance to tell them.
So I thought after the event, I will contact them & make arrangements to visit their brother.

On the day of the Mayura event, after passing through the banners, my group exited the halls from the left hand side & there she was with her brother in a foldable bed!

I finally get to meet this brother in person but without prior arrangement between us.
They were waiting there on the offchance that Gm will pass by so can ask for blessing for the brother.
I gave them the 6-realms vajra mantra wheel mandala & also place one on the brother's right hand. I left instructions for them to chant the mantra & place it in contact with the brother.
Also gave them some to share with others the miraculous properties of the mandala.

Well, GM went direct to the hall where dinner is being held without passing the left side exit of the hall.
So it seems, GM already arrange for me to meet this brother!

Haha! GM works in unexplainable ways.

Dear fellow Dharma students, we just do whatever GM instructs & do them well. That's all.

HE ensures I do my homework too! Haha!

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment