Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3-5-2011 梦-放下 Dream-Letting Go

I had this Bizzare dream & it is quite hilarious upon reflection.

A fellow student, shijie Z, was talking about a very powerful master at a certain place.
Some students decided to go and have a look.
I went in search of my car, but somehow can't find where I have parked it.

Z said if I drive her there she will tell me. I refused and went looking for my car.
I have a rough inkling where it is.
Z kept following me & pestering me.
I walked faster to loose her.
I found myself in a hall and there is a Vajra-master I have not met before in a room on the right hand side of the hall playing with a kid of about 5years of age. He has no eyebrows and very pale looking and had tiny slits for eyes.

There's a Lama on the extreme left of the hall in the shadows.

Suddenly I walked into a room with three dome-shape apertures (about 2feet in height and 1.5feet across) covered with opaque white glass.
The centre one has an eye drawn on it.
There was a sudden flash & I found I am supporting X, another lama, who was affected by the flash which seem to be originating from the panel with the eye.
The room has a reddish (tomato) hue.

X seems to be feeling very "possessed" and weak & I supported him under his arms & walked out of the room back into the hall.
From the other room came the voice of the Vajra-master: The one with power, you kneel down & beg me & I will treat him.

Knowing deep down that I must not follow his instructions, I walked X quickly out of the hall & we found ourselves surrounded by 2 layers of solid metal fencing which stretch for miles.

I replied: In this world, one gains nothing & looses nothing.

Then I told X, let go of whatever you got from inside there. You will be alright.
X said: It is powerful and I don't want to let go.

I somehow grabbed X firmly & leap the fences to safety.
Haha! Its like flying over a 6 foot wall.

Upon waking, I realised that the room with the eyes resembles the shape of a human skull.
The eye panel is a Third Eye with certain powers.
X got a flash of its power & wanted to use it for himself.

It is rather spooky when we were in the room that has the 3 apertures.

Well, I understand we do not get attached to "power" then we won't drop into any danger-pits.
We also neutralized the visions, putting them to emptiness/void.
When something is non-existent, we don't possess & don't lost.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment