Wednesday, May 25, 2011

25-5-2011 Dreams - Debtors 梦 - 欠债者

I had this dream 2days ago.
Avalokitesvara appeared in front of one of my debtors and tell him, the Preliminary figure you owe her (pointing to me)is $90millions!
I was shocked that this person stole so much from me when I am unaware!!
He put some Black magic over me & stole from me through some years!!!
Seems accumulated with the Black Magic payback comes to such a huge sum.

Then his eldest sister suddenly appeared on my left hand side & say Sorry, she gave me a huge red-packet [10 x 4 inches] & I felt it full of something.

I woke up then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This dream probably because I asked GM & all Divinities why those that stole from me & continue to try to steal from me & hurt me still having a good time enjoying my money!!!

Why those that help him lie & cheat also seems to be faring well!!!

Looks like there is someone that is keeping count & I just wait for PAY DAY!

Haha!

When PAY DAY arrives & I have a portion of those funds back, I will plough them meaningfully to further Pure Karma Vihara's services to all sentient beings.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment