Wednesday, May 18, 2011

17-5-2011 Bardo Dedication - Thank You!

1. This person that we did a Bardo for some time back, he told his daughter in a dream that he is now in the temple they placed him & he is cultivating daily. Only thing is he doesn't like the vegetarian food served there. He did not go to hell after the Bardo dedication.

My humble advice is to help them take refuge in TBS & they get to Pureland to cultivate. It is a much better scenario than a local temple.

2. Another did dedication to all her karmic negatives, & there's one that always show up when I look at her. She told me that one night, someone come & tell her that she is leaving already & what she has dedicated is enough. No need to dedicate anymore.

I don't know about other sectors, but GM's methods truly work & effective.

I remember when I first took refuge, someone said: your karmic negatives endlessly coming to collect from you. Some left & some took their places. Anyway, endless collecting from you & you keep paying endlessly!

I wanted to ask then: are you saying GM's methods are no good?
I kept quiet because I have prior incident with this person & he went & twist my words & got me a scolding.

I told another student that if he is too tired than rest & don't cultivate, because GM said when we can't visualize, best to rest & recharge then cultivate with clear mind & vitality.
He went & tell someone in-charge that I tell people don't need to cultivate.

GM also said in Kalachakra event in Singapore back in 2008, that when your Karmic negatives cleared up then you can attain Buddhahood.

I learned to keep quiet & let whoever sprouting UNTRUTHS to continue. As a freshie, one always get penalized.

GM also compassionately taught me that each of us answer for our own Karmic deeds & sometimes best to let Karma takes its course.

We wait & clean up the mess when the time is ripe, thats all.

Saying sorry to your Karmic negatives wholeheartedly, they will eventually forgive you & leave for Pureland as long as you offer them lotuses frequently. One fine day, you can see them hopping on to lotuses you offer & leave.

We did refuge taking for Karmic negatives today too.

To those that registered you karmic negatives for refuge with TBS, you will soon find out how effective GM's methods are & how auspicious a day to help them take refuge.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment