Monday, May 16, 2011

16-5-2011 密教之事业根本Tantrayana's Principal Executives

This is also extract from Gm's book: True Buddha Tantric Language.



Summary: GM said our executives are all Dharma Protectors who carry out all that we cultivate in out Tantric Shrine. Like Clearing calamities, purifying, cleansing, request for health & etc.
Therefore they are very important to us. They include all heavenly & earthly deities & spirits & Asuras.....

**I find that sharing GM's articles is more meaningful than copying others whose knowledge is no where near that of GM. Haha! Do you agree?

I also found out that certain people tell me this can't be done & warn me to not share with anyone. To my consternation, they copied what I shared with them & share with others telling them it is their own ideas & methods through own experiences!!

Haha! when I returned from Seattle in late 2009, I was told that LL claimed my projects to be his & broadcast to all that they are his projects & he made them successful.

If he but know that all that are with me in developing those projects knew he is lying.
Haha! I am not stealing GM's article, I am sharing them in Dual language with all.
I also didn't warn others not to use GM's articles to share.

Well, enjoy!!
I always write with lightheartedness & joy. Hope readers pick up some too.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment