Monday, February 5, 2018

The Fakes 假的!



Listen well to GM Lu and not the Fakes!

GM Lu said he has never ever ask anyone to sell up all their possessions and hand over everything to HIM!
As per GM Lu, XX is one of them that does so, and many heeded her directives and sold everything and moved to LA to live and study under her.

Hahaha!

When I was planning to go to Seattle to ask GM Lu whether my time is right for being ordain, Rev. Lian Lai told me that I best sell all my assets and hand them over to TBS temple.

After I became ordained, my brother gave me a place in Malaysia to set up my own chapter, and I contacted TBSM. A representative from TBSM came and view the premises. I have 2 companions with me, both fellow students.
One of them is in admin committee of Lotus Light Charity SG, and the other is a Geomancer.

The representative from TBSM said that as there is another chapter within 30minutes of my location, it is best that I sign over the ownership of this property to TBSM so that the existing chapter can use the premises RENT FREE!
I asked whether they have a reverend and the answer was No. The chapter is run by fellow students only!

YES!
From the start, $$$ & Possessions, seems to be in most people's minds!

When in Seattle 2009, I heard that Rev Lian Lai told people that I am from a very wealthy family!
When I was in Taiwan in 2011, many said that I am the richest reverend in TBS.
That was due to my sponsoring the printing of 2 books!



I was approached by Lotus Yew-chung in 2010 in YuanXue chapter SG.
He was trying to raise funds to print 2 books that he had compiled over 10 years.
He needs about USD 21,000 in total and still short of USD 9,000.
He brought his paintings and sariras to sell to raise the funds.
I told him that I will sponsor USD 2,000.
If at the end of the sale of his stuff, he is still short, then I will make up the shortfall.

Hahaha!
Instead of the USD 21,000 targeted for both books, he raised about USD 55,000.
So he printed more of each.
The other book is a smaller one thats entitled [a golden word a day for 365 days].

The other one I sponsored was the one that did the graphic video of the 9 cycles breathing. But he has turned weird now, he is the Mr Sheep!

The big green lotus, another that kept telling me of financial supporters' disputes in his chapter resulting in money woes for him!
He didn't get a cent from me as I pretended to be stupid and didn't understand what he was trying to tell me!

Dear all,
If you can show me that you have a worthwhile cause or program to propagate Buddha Dharma, I am happy to listen and consider sponsoring you or helping you!

BUT, do not come seeking to cheat me out!

Remember that One's Karma or Body speech mind is all one's own responsibility!

Don't dig your own grave!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment