Thursday, February 8, 2018

Drop-out? 落单?


落单,是指孤单无伴,由于特殊原因被动脱离群体。
Drop-out, means alone without companion, due to special reason causing one to leave a group.

GM Lu vowed that he will never leave out any being!
Look through the years, history showed us that it is the students that left or let go of GM Lu's hands!

Sometime in mid-July last year, I told a fellow student that he has let go of GM Lu's hands. 
I advised him to cultivate diligently.
Also offered him a chance to make offering to offer at future events.

I met this student recently and we were chatting in a group.
Suddenly GM Lu instructed me to take a look at this student's sister.
Hahaha! I knew he has a sister but have never met her or seen a photo of her.

He showed me a photo of his sister in Instagram taken quite sometime ago.
I really don't know how to tell him what I read from the photo!
GM Lu said try and be direct although this matter is real shocking and hard to accept.

After that, I advised him to send me a photo of the sister a week after doing offering in our scheduled event.

Few days ago, the student sent me 2 photos of his sister, one taken in August 2017 and another 3 days after our event.
GM Lu is amazingly sharp and accurate.
The 2 photos taken about 4 months apart, showed marked changes and what GM Lu pointed out to me from the Instagram photo is on target. 

Now apply Buddha dharma to salvage and prevent further harm.

Dear all,
many of you started off being pretty diligent in cultivation but somehow lost momentum or misled by others.

Pure karma helps all with affinity from the beginning by sharing Purification dharma and foundation building.
However, the lure of "instant" advances in cultivation perceived by most as precursor of attaining power, wealth,.... resulted in these students dropping out or letting go of GM Lu's hands.

When your karmic foes come for you, you are just too powerless or weak to defend yourself or negotiate an amicable solution. 

I reiterate: I do not need anyone's support to cultivate or conduct events.
In Cultivating, you are actually saving yourself and supporting yourself only!

Nothing whatsoever to do with me and no concern of mine.

I have said that as long as GM Lu puts you in front of me with instructions to help you, I will do so.
But do not think that I owe you or GM Lu owe you to save you or make you rich and powerful irregardless of your Karmic frequencies!

Even when this student let go of GM Lu's hands, GM Lu is compassionate and wants to help his sister.

So please hold on tightly to GM Lu's hands and follow his guidances in cultivation, don't get diverted or distracted by Fakes or your very own Heart Demon! 


With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment