Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Who Took My Mobile Phone? 谁拿了我的手提电话?

About 10 years ago, I lost my N76 one night as I got out of the car to go to the driver's seat. My son drove back to his camp and I drove the car home.
Location was outside my son's army camp.
I heard a sound, but didn't connect it with dropping of my mobile phone.

Hahaha!
I had a dream this morning and I saw the 2 men that picked up my mobile phone!
They are being hunted for scams in cheating someone out of large sums of money!

They were found in a house that belongs to elders of a choir conductor I met back in 1970s when I was still in Secondary school.
I told the conductor's relatives that he is in very poor health and should seek medical attention immediately.

Now the 2 men that took my mobile phone?
They are not honest in nature, and didn't turn in the mobile that they picked up!
They were taken away by policemen of course, for the crimes they committed!

Its a real weird scenario though, with lots of people arguing and the elders were ignored!

Funny family!

Cheers all

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment