Friday, July 28, 2017

人体衰老 Human Body Deteriorates

Old Age???
Someone taught me to make friends of all ages many years ago.
The Reason?
When those that ages and pass away, you still have a pool of friends around!

Last evening while dining with old classmates, the auras I sighted were real disturbing.
1. She suddenly paused and grasp, but it was just an instant and went unnoticed by herself.
I sighted the pause & grasp, placed my hands on her shoulders and transferred some energy to her.
Told her that her heart muscles is weak.
She said she has malfunctioning heart valve.
Prior to this, we were talking about Blood Pressure and her readings of systolic & diastolic differs greatly and I said something is not right.
But the other medical professional in the group said its okay.

2. This one has degenerating brain cells and she confirmed she is aware of her condition. But she will also have facial paralysis soon.
I offered my sarira-pendant for her to wear a while.

3. This one also has heart problem and she confirmed a blocked artery that she is taking oral medication.

I gave them all blessing before I left.

Ah! Do you notice how GM Lu treasures his old friends?

It is sad that your old buddies are diminishing in numbers as time passes by.

Do take care of your health, please.

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment