Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Unusual Ears 异样的耳朵






A lady came up to me and show me a photo of her child, asking whether I can give blessing to her child through the photo on her mobile phone.
After a glance, I told her to best bring the child to meet me in person, as I need to help the child purge something.

Next afternoon, the lady came along with her spouse, child, domestic helper carrying the child.

The child has both upper ear lobes covered by thin layer of skin/membrane and looks like they are curled up like that of rams.


The child's father said the child also has a little cleft lip that was corrected by surgery earlier on.

I know of cases like these that has surgery to "release" the ear lobes and structural supports to shape the ears to normal and the ideal age is 4 years of age.

As to the aura or fate of the child, I will not disclose.

Lets just say that this child needs help!

Printed copies of High King Avalokitesvara Sutra were given to the parents and they were advised to chant as much as possible to help their child.

The altar in their home, also needs some adjustments.
Instructions given to do so.


With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment