Monday, July 24, 2017

The Root Guru's Voice 根本传承上师的声音


2017年7月22日聖尊蓮生活佛盧勝彥開講「道果」- 西雅圖雷藏寺
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETlwx6-n5c

Chat:
AA: I posted part 2 of Latihan, our dialogue n my comments
BB: ☺🙏
AA: you can post the link to Latihan[2] in an email to AD n don't need to do so in Bahasa. He can find someone to translate for him is he truly wants to learn
: language hindrance should not post a problem to any sincere cultivator

BB: yes 🙏 will do

AA : it really doesn't matter whether anyone attempts to test me or detriment me about my knowledge of Buddha Dharma :) 
so far I have not encounter anyone that has the guts to point out directly without fear!
like HD said the other day, I am the only one that dares to point out Core's faults and lies!
hehe! and posted it in blog so everyone can read

BB : 😄

AA: ppl seek the easy way out & the short-cuts!
: hi dear, the AD wrote a reply, please translate

BB: Ok
TRANSLATED:
Thank you for the help from Pure Karma.
I've been blind since birth.
I got to know Grandmaster through internet via the screen reading function in Iphone since 2011, and I decided to take refuge this year.
I asked a family member to write the refuge letter of request for refuge.
I've also been reading many of pure karma articles since 2015.
I found some difficulties to send my questions to the Root Guru, therefore I emailed one of the True Buddha School chapters.
The answer (from the chapter) made me anxious because it was said that one needed to perform visualisation in practising Tantra, whilst I can't even see the face of my own Root Guru.
Therefore I send the email to ask Pure Karma.
I hope that one day there will be facility to send questions to the Root Guru via email.
Up until now, I have only been reciting the Fourfold Refuge Mantra and Guru Mantra.
Thank you for the guidance from Pure Karma.
Amitofo.

AA: OK. you can tell him to listen to videos of cultivation sessions with English translation or just listen to GM Lu's voice. Don't understand never mind.

BB: okies

AA: He can learn by following the cultivation online. He will be able to remember them gradually. the important part is diligence.
: Do you know which of Buddha's disciple is blind?
: Hahaha! He said he has been reading PKV blog since 2015! Interesting hor
BB: Aniruddha
: Aniruddha (Also Anuruddha, foremost in attentiveness)
After he became blind, .....
Through his diligent practice, Aniruddha gained Enlightenment and obtained the powers of the Heavenly Eye. Legend has it that not only could he see again, he could even see into the heavens......

AA: Anyway, If he is real diligent then Guru will teach him personally

BB: found pure karma by chance, just like me
AA: but you found PK thru GM's guiding hands
: never forget that lol
BB: yes, there was a story of a siddha in tibet or bhutan, I can't remember, after he became blind, he started to recite guru rinpoche's mantra, and eventually he attained siddhi and dharmakaya
: 🙏🙏🙏
: guru rinpoche came to teach him personally

AA: so having no memory of any visions as he was blind from young is good in a way, cos he will try harder

BB: so it's true, until the sincerity is felt

AA: ask him where he resides, if in JKT, Medan or Batam, then he can come join us. I would like to help him :)
BB: okies
AA: AND Meet him in person :)
BB: 😊🙏
AA: share with him Aniruddha's story too
BB: will do
AA: “First of Those Who Have the Divine Eye.” [天眼第一]~ Buddha's Disciple 佛陀弟子 ~ Aniruddha 阿那律

BB: yes
AA: I remember reading that one became blind but he eventually attained enlightenment and the divine eye :)
: but can't remember the name
: well, this AD is not a lost course as many think that handicaps can't cultivate successfully

BB: agree

AA: so, did reading from PKV's blog help him? I would like to think so lol
: knowing we are ostracised by Admin and he still seek us out :)

BB: i guess so, since 2015
: and he is still following your writings

AA: blind is good in the sense that he can't see ugliness! chances to stay pure is higher
BB: has a unique affinity
: as GM said on saturday's session
: eyes seeing too many things

AA: Sight also is a hindrance brought about by Greed with Ignorance
: so he is doing just Guru mantra n 4 refuge, that is good enough

BB: sight and sound are really the duo great hindrances
: was thinking so, since he can't see the forms of mudras, these two parts are good enough

AA: give him the link to the recent ones I wrote that you only need guru's mantra
BB: okies
AD'S reply -
: Thank you for Fashi's compassion to bestow guidance.
I will try to listen according to the instruction.
May Grandmaster be compassionate to bless even though I don't understand.
I live in .....
Thank you very much to Pure Karma for preventing me from losing faith in Grandmaster.
Some time ago I was disprited, but I thought after taking refuge in a guru, one can't just withdraw casually.
I will need your guidances.
Amitofo.

BB: and just now another new email:
: Mohon info jika pure karma ada acara di...... > Requesting the information when Pure Karma will conduct session in ......

AA: GM knows about this AD seeking Help :) 
Quote -[BB: as GM said on saturday's session - eyes seeing too many things]

BB: i was also wondering, i had question, and the saturday's session was sort of giving the answer, i might need to re-watch it again

AA: haven't schedule yet! Maybe next march around my birthday. I might need to go HK to deal with ......
: tell him it is very important to listen to the guru's voice, really doesn't matter whether he understand or not lol

BB: okies
: anything else to tell him?

AA: you can give him your contact number so he can ask help from you lol. Hehe!
BB: i ah... just a studying little boy, not so competent
: 😂

AA: are you kidding! HD also agreed that you are the best amongst my group
: you have diligence
BB: the one who got scolded the most
: 😘🙏
AA: when one listens to GM's voice, its enough really. In taiwan, I close my eyes during the whole session and really immerse myself into the Siddhi that GM creates

BB: thank you for your love 💖💝
AA: well, its good scoldings that knocked you awake lol
: this PT kept asking me to beat him too
: asking to be tortured? hehe

BB: 😄

AA: PT even said that I didn't hit him hard enough or few more times during the homa session when helping him to offering
: AN INVITATION TO TORTURE!

BB: hahahaha PT will surely go to the maha double lotus pond
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear readers,
you tuned into GM Lu's speech this recent Saturday?
Hahaha! 
Root guru really knows what is going on!
Yes! Just Guru's mantra is good enough if you are sincerely diligent!

At least the time you continue to chant mantra keeps you away from "Mischiefs"!

《地藏王本願經》云:閻浮眾生,起心動念,莫不是罪,莫不是業。
From <Ksitigarbha Sutra> : Sentient beings' minds start ups, none other than sins or karma.

Yes! Just the Root Guru's voice is also just as Enlightening! 

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment