Thursday, May 25, 2017

Qi 气 Light 光 Fire 火



Extract: 
However, in recent years my experiences at the True Buddha Tantric Quarter have been quite different. 
Now how does it feel each time I do the practice? 
During each practice, I can feel my whole body being enveloped by a swirl of chi, and outside the chi is light. 
In between the chi气 and light光 is fire火. 
That is, there is a swirl of chi surrounding my body and outside this chi is fire and, beyond the fire, is light. 
My whole body is held and supported at the upper portion of the Empty Space. These are very strong and tactile sensations. 
I can feel the layer of enveloping chi which, unlike the sensation of wind blowing against one, is like coming into contact with electricity or being surrounded by something that is substantial and firm. 
These sensations are very strong and are clearly perceived each time I do the practice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can go chant Guru mantra inside the shop to brighten them up.
Lots of work hor
of course do so when you can be alone
get your brothers to help u too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well?
If you are diligent in cultivation on a daily basis, YOU will understand what I am sharing & have been sharing all along! :)
YES! If you are "Effective", your surroundings will be lighted up or filled with Good Qi or Energy, Light as in Brilliance, Fire as in Warmth the Welcoming kind.

GM Lu taught all these and documented for many years, but you didn't think to spend time to study and use them!

SELF-EFFORT!

Hahaha!
Whoever you chose to believe & 
Whatever you chose to believe,
I have been sharing [USE 用]  ~ Buddha Dharma佛法 - Buddha's Methods or Solutions 佛的方法!

Need I say more?

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment